You Missed a Patch

How often do you shave?

• Total voters
I shave every day, but not all the way - I set my electric razor to the lowest possible setting which leaves me with a slight "shade" ony my face. Need to shave everyday to keep it a "shade", though.

I wish it was equally dark across my face, but it's thicker on my beard :|

I shave about once a week. I like to have that really grizzled look, where it's really short, so that it feels like sandpaper almost. Girls I know looooove it.

Every now and then I'll get all wooly mammoth though.

Occasionally, meaning once every couple of months or so. I kind of like to have a bit of beard going with my hair as long as it is at the moment, but once it gets too bushy I'll shave it all off and start over.

I shave about once a week. I like to have that really grizzled look, where it's really short, so that it feels like sandpaper almost. Girls I know looooove it.
I've never known girls to love that prickly in-betweenness. It's always either bushy or bare.

(That's what he said.)

I hate modern societal views of facial hair. I don't care if a person is scruffy or has a really big beard. Unless the line of work he's doing might put his life in danger with that super long beard, I feel he can have it.

I personally find the look of scruffy stubble and especially light stubble to be a great look. I hate all this cleanly shaven nonsense.

Only thing I have with stubble is that my hair is really fine, so I don't really get that stubble effect (rough), it's just... soft hair on my face.
Really weird.

Only thing I have with stubble is that my hair is really fine, so I don't really get that stubble effect (rough), it's just... soft hair on my face.
Really weird.

Make sure you shave regularly then, unless you're going for that "douche bag" look.

:D

I hate it when guys try to grow facial hair when they have absolutely nothing to work with. Don't be delusional...you have it, or you do not! Work with what you have I always say.

(not gay)

Oh, and I shave every second or third day, depending what I have to do on that given day. I start my "career job" next month, so I am going to feel obligated to shave everyday, but I don't know if I will. My skin gets tends to get kind of irritated if I do :|

Sounds more like emo geek. Do they also like hightop sneakers and wear scarves year round?

Every other day... if I do 2 days in a row I seem to always cut myself somehow...

Most common spot for me to miss is back around the jaw joint. :p

What DID he say?
I was trying to make an oh-so subtle joke about pubic hair. Apparently that's a little too high brow for some people around here.

(Honestly though, reading it back it didn't make too much sense, which is true of pretty much anything I have to say about VAGINAS.)

I was trying to make an oh-so subtle joke about pubic hair. Apparently that's a little too high brow for some people around here.

(Honestly though, reading it back it didn't make too much sense, which is true of pretty much anything I have to say about VAGINAS.)
What did the VAGINAS say?

Every other day... if I do 2 days in a row I seem to always cut myself somehow...

Most common spot for me to miss is back around the jaw joint. :p

I used to miss that all the time, but I commonly sit my hand on my face with my fingers wrapped behind my jaw and it bugged the hell out of me. I have learned.

It made perfect sense.

Dunno, but The VAGINAS is so going on my list of potential band names.

Your FACE makes perfect sense.

Oh wait.

I mean, thanks.
Manny and THE VAGINAS?

Also, the stubble really isn't that prickly. It's short enough that when you rub it it's soft and fuzzy. Women love that shit as far as I know. I want to grow a moustache like Captain Price in COD4.

The worst possible place to miss is just above your upper lip, especially if it's just one or two offending hairs. The reason this is so terrible is that when you, for example, lick your lips, your tongue brushes against that ONE hair, which you then obsess over for the remainder of the day.

I'm into prickly in-betweenness. Though I might not be a good judge for what girls find attractive, because I also think that guys who are obnoxiously skinny and wear glasses are hot.

You can see my heart beat I'm so skinny...

Marry me!

:eek:

Also, the stubble really isn't that prickly. It's short enough that when you rub it it's soft and fuzzy. Women love that shit as far as I know. I want to grow a moustache like Captain Price in COD4.
Oh yeah, that stuff is awesome. Like a fur mat. I thought you meant like just after you'd shaven and it was still just those little prickly f*ckers.

Also, **** YEAH Captain Price.

i have a permanent 5'oclock shadow no matter how close i shave :(

Haven't shaved in about four months. I have a trimmer though, so I've always got some degree of stubble.

It certainly makes me look even more ruggedly handsome.

Oh yeah, that stuff is awesome. Like a fur mat. I thought you meant like just after you'd shaven and it was still just those little prickly f*ckers.

Also, **** YEAH Captain Price.
Seriously, **** YEAH and do it? Then get a British accent and start smoking a cob pipe?

God, that advert was hilarious, even without sound! :LOL:

Every couple of days

I like to have a shadow most of the time. Even tho a clean shave here and there isnt so bad.

Who else hates hair anywhere else but the head? Man i wish there was some permanent hair removal!

I'm into prickly in-betweenness. Though I might not be a good judge for what girls find attractive, because I also think that guys who are obnoxiously skinny and wear glasses are hot.

I am currently sporting prickly in-betweenness and I'm obnoxiously skinny. I don't wear glasses but I could if I wanted to because my vision in one eye is extremely nearsighted. Marry me.

Every week, sometimes 2 times a week. I am fairly young and blond haired, so my face hair doesn't get too thick and mostly, from a distance, can't be seen.

I haven't shaved me beard in a week. It is getting nappy and messy. I should shave it soon, but I've been told I look sexxeh with it. So one girl loves it, and the guys I've seen are jealous cause they work in a shaved environment.

Man i wish there was some permanent hair removal!

Easy! Get the Mach 20 proffesional Businessman Razor!

Errr... I'm not particularly obnoxiously skinny, im kinda muscular. But i wear glasses and have soft inbetweenness. why not me?

I have soft facial hair. Its dark, yet soft. People love it when making out with me the feel of it, so i rarely shave until its annoying.

I...don't know why I ventured into this thread.

I just wanted to see who shaves their pubes I guess.

*does not raise his hand* :naughty:

Do your twig and berries look like this?

rainforest.jpg

Back