Your A-HOLE is surprisingly flexible

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
A New Zealand truck driver who fell on a compressed air hose that pierced his buttock has survived being blown up like a balloon.

"I felt the air rush into my body and I felt like it was going to explode from my foot.

"I was blowing up like a football... it felt like I had the bends, like in diving. I had no choice but just to lay there, blowing up like a balloon," he told the local newspaper, the Whakatane Beacon.

o_O

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-13537084

God damn Stern, where do you find this stuff?

Yeah, sure. He just happened to fall on a compressed air hose and it got jammed up in there. Worst excuse ever.

At least Allen Ginsberg admitted to putting the toilet plunger handle up his ass.

Somewhere on the internet, thousands of balloon fetishists just blew their hoses.

Heard about this on the radio, he's in pretty good spirits considering, if it'd pierced him anywhere else it probably would have killed him. Also I'm sure no one really believes he did it on purpose.

veggie, you are ****ing weird

Mr McCormack confided that the air was gradually escaping his body in the way that air usually does.

favorite quote from this article or any article ever. but i agree, the guys is probably full of hot air.

Dont judge him too harshly he may have stuck the pipe up his ass, but he swears he did not inhale

Back