Your WoW Avatar

Jesus Lincoln

Reaction score
Post a picture of your main WoW character. It can be anything from you dancing neddkid in a fire of Orgimarr to you fighting onyxia with rez sickness

Ill kick things off
Wewt
Destromath
Guild "Carnage"
lv 40 Orc Hunter

Fighting a troll

Wewt!!

Heres my LVL 9 Shaman, i'm loving it

Name - Baril
Server - Bladefist (EU cluster)
Guild - Will be OOTC when we got enough signatures

Im a level 10 Hunter Orc.

name - Ugluk
server - Bladefist (EU)
guild - OOTC when we got enough signups.

Baril, we should quest and level up together :D

Alig said:
Heres my LVL 9 Shaman, i'm loving it

Name - Baril
Server - Bladefist (EU cluster)
Guild - Will be OOTC when we got enough signatures

how did u turn ur guy around like that?!?!?!

btw im a lvl 15 troll mage.

To turn the camera, you have to click and hold the left mouse button. Man, I wish I could play, I got addicted after the beta. My parents just don't want me to get it because it would take up most of my time...

Don't disrespect the Squirrel.

Btw, anyone on server bladefist (europe) should contact Sui, Koyomi or Dedalus if they want to join our guild, Order of the Crowbar.

Oh and if you wanna see an amateur machinima video, check out this. It's just a short thing I did ;) Sorry for the extremely poor quality / large filesize- I'm still n00b lol :)

My almost level 8 dwarf hunter named (very unsurprisingly) Shakermaker taking his first flight ever (my friend Burley as well, look at the conversation). I'm on the Terenas server.

Inspired by Sui's character pic, and fueled by tiredness and utter boredom, I made this of my lvl20 Pally chick (currently camped out on Blackrock, seeking relocation :().

Of course I dressed her down a tad (heheh), this is her in the pirate dude's shirt after I found some time to do the hidden treasure quest. You may also notice her stylised ship wheel buckler :cool:

BTW Sui, that movie was incredibly lame and brilliant all at once :D

dont have a picture, but 41 night elf rogue on gorgonash,

*WoW desire-o-meter just went up 50 points

It's a shame I don't have the game at all...

Blizzard promised a way for US players to play with EU friends, and vice versa. I'm counting on you, Blizzard :(

Bad^Hat said:
Blizzard promised a way for US players to play with EU friends, and vice versa. I'm counting on you, Blizzard :(

At least i'm not going crazy, I said that in the thread I started here about WoW being released in the UK. Someone told me I was completly wrong !1111 :)

Please include name and server. I don't know anyone on Blackrock so it's not dreadfully much fun :)

Yo, I thought I might as well share my character and join in all the fun :D

Check out the pants by the way. They are hard to see but if you are a high level player your might notice it :D

lvl23_Rogue.jpg

I'll be home on Saturday to sign whatever I have to!

All Alliance members shall die! Why does everyone join the Alliance? The Alliance:Horde ratio on servers is always like 6:1.

Just made a Tauren Druid on Argent Dawn (kinda laggy :( damnit), spotted an Undead guy in the village and said over LocalDefense - "there's a Undead guy hanging around in town", then a few moments later he replied, "yeah, what's wrong with that?" Took me about 10 seconds to click onto the fact that they were on my side... damn you Alliance!

Anyway, Horde is alot more fun :) GO HOREEDDDEEE!!1!111

Lv. 8 Human Warlock, "Mathiu" on Turalyon server (why couldn't they just have kept the numbers? So much easier to remember). Warlocks are damned fun. :D I will most liekly create a Horde character as well, but I've been tricked into being alliance because all my mates are.

Got my pet. She's called Lucy, just like my real dog, and she's a coyote from Westfall.

once i get my credit card, im definatly getting this game

you guys got me all excited :bounce: or should i get the pre paid cards...hmmm

I was going to be Troll Rogue but they're so small and gay looking. That's why I am an Undead Rogue, they look so much cooler with armor on and their dance isn't gay. I'm not a Back Stabber Rogue, I'm a Sinister Strike Rogue.

Pressure said:
I was going to be Troll Rogue but they're so small and gay looking. That's why I am an Undead Rogue, they look so much cooler with armor on and their dance isn't gay. I'm not a Back Stabber Rogue, I'm a Sinister Strike Rogue.

If there was a dance contest, Trolls would win! :)

You seriously think them doing a whole bunch of kicks is good dancing?

Pressure said:
You seriously think them doing a whole bunch of kicks is good dancing?

Its hilarious, new players move away from you because they think you're doing a attack :)

Duracell said:
Its hilarious, new players move away from you because they think you're doing a attack :)

I still hate how they dance.

Pressure said:

Hmm, so you basically spam SS+Evis all day, nice. Trust me I used to think sword or mace builds were good too. I don't know what level you are, but try to find a decent dagger, hell even the barman shanker is enough to outdamage a 40dps mace. Do what you want but remember this, there are thousands of combat rogues out there, and you will have trouble finding your spot in a raid unless you stick out in the crowd.

Gunner said:
Hmm, so you basically spam SS+Evis all day, nice. Trust me I used to think sword or mace builds were good too. I don't know what level you are, but try to find a decent dagger, hell even the barman shanker is enough to outdamage a 40dps mace. Do what you what but remember this, there are thousands of combat rogues out there, and you will have trouble finding your spot in a raid unless you stick out in the crowd.

I'll stick out like a sore thumb. I'm fairly low level because I just got the game. I'm in more of a testing phase rather than making a serious character right now.

42 Orc Hunter on Destromath
Guild Carnage
I also have a Paly alt...most. boring. PVE. class evar

I have no sympathy for anyone who plays PVE :(

Switch to PVP...

Pressure said:
I'll stick out like a sore thumb. I'm fairly low level because I just got the game. I'm in more of a testing phase rather than making a serious character right now.

Yeah, that's what I did with my Pally. Got to lvl 21 and failed some critical Pally quest, got bored and deleted her. My new character flew through the first 10 lvls so fast, and I'm actually getting somewhere with professions :thumbs:

Back