Your year's supply of facepalm and awesome in one handy video

before i die i will do the world a favor and team kill that kid.

IRL.

Seriously, get this kid to ILM or something.
Or that place that makes replicas for money.
This kid has a future.

That's pretty neat for a kid his age. Although I do hate the choice of game... If he keeps it up he could be pretty darn good one day.

Some of the ways he acted were kinda eh, over the top and lame, but he seems like a preteen, so nothing I should really call out on him for, just the way preteen male geeks are, I was one too once. :p

Anyways, I guess I don't have much room to talk about over the top fan creations on a game, considering all the HL related shit I work on.
Seems like he could have a future if he keeps working. Kinda half tempted to talk to him.

The kid is creative and has pretty decent model making skills for a (I'm guessing) 14 year old, but wow is he a nerdy loser.

@ZT - I hate Halo, too.

The kid is creative and has pretty decent model making skills for a (I'm guessing) 14 year old, but wow is he a nerdy loser.

@ZT - I hate Halo, too.

Dude, he's not 14. I would know. I am.

Oh, so all 14 year olds look like you, I see, I see. Persuasive point, good sir.
It was just a guess, it's not really important.

@ZT - I hate Halo, too.

Are you kidding me?

Packing tape and cardboard do not equal to decent model making skills.

Recreating ANYTHING is NOT creative.

He obviously could do better (but he's just a kid, there's always room for growth) but the things like the Gatling Gun, the Rocket Launcher, and the suit were really well done for a kid.

Although I find his repeated movements from the game pretty annoying. I can only imagine how lol it would be if he was doing HL things, *Crowbar moves left then forward* *Crowbar moves right then forward* *Cardboard crate explodes*

Will you guys laugh at me this much when I finish the portal gun? :( You know what, I should do a video just like this when it's finished just to spite all of you who say "yes".

Sorry to disapoint all of you people who think this is cool and creative but this sort of things is usually frowned upon in the outside world , now i like most people here have done thier share of nerdy things but this just takes the cake then craps it out in a huge dump.

Edit : frowned upon if its of that bad quality that is. Especially if he does the movements... Now if he had made it from high grade materials and did it profesionally without the movements etc then it could be deemed creative.

Lol, I love youtube comments, they are so grammatically incorrect.

"pink pain it pink u fag" :LOL:
I'm assuming he was trying to say "Paint it pink you fag"

Sorry to disapoint all of you people who think this is cool and creative but this sort of things is usually frowned upon in the outside world , now i like most people here have done thier share of nerdy things but this just takes the cake then craps it out in a huge dump.

Edit : frowned upon if its of that bad quality that is. Especially if he does the movements... Now if he had made it from high grade materials and did it profesionally without the movements etc then it could be deemed creative.

I imagine this is how many "professionals" start off.

The 1st kid got skills, I wouldnt be surprised that it turns up something for him in the future. The 2nd kid with the teeth is lost forever. I cant believe people like that are on this planet and what the **** causes them to act that way.

Are you kidding me?

Packing tape and cardboard do not equal to decent model making skills.

Recreating ANYTHING is NOT creative.

I'd honestly like to see you use cardboard to make a weapon from a game (and make it look decent). Seriously, if you manage to do it, post a pic.

Why is he walking like a t-rex?

Cause he didn't scale it to him like the kid did.
It takes skill.
Zombieturtle, I know what it feels like to have your skills criticed by those who can't appreciate them.

Seriously, you guys try making one that fits. I'd love to see you do that.
Seriously, go do it.
Now.

I lol'd hard at the image below, very hard indeed.

As if the video isn't good enough, his account name just tops it off: fartbuttface :LOL:

That tea bagging is quite epic.

Back