Youtube full of revisonists (black and white)

unozero

Tank
Reaction score
Anyone else notice the increasing amount of people using YT as a platform to either make the case of a Christian America and that all Founders were devout Christians?
And then you got blacks making Videos on how they used to rule the World from Egypt and then spamming real Documentaries like from Natgeo with shitty comments and posts,one guy keeps on popping some older black guy who takes African American on tours in Egypt one of the "tourists" walked up to a supposedly Muslim Egyptian and called him a fake Egyptian.:LOL:
I've been watching a lot of Stargate lately so my interest in ancient deity's peaked,I can't watch one single Video without some jackass making ridiculous comments.

Your thoughts?

Well yeah, it is kind of a medium for us to express our ideas, so collaborative videos to show an argument and supporting evidence isn't uncommon. People used to write books, and now they can just make videos. They probably think videos are easier.

This is why I hate comments on Youtube or comments on news websites now.

I was reading an article on CNN earlier about a 13 year old girl who killed herself after being relentlessly bullied because a friend forwarded a "sext" (what a stupid word) of her to a girl who then forwarded the image to people from 6 different schools.

Most of the comments on that CNN article, instead of offering some valid form of discussion about schools roles in stopping bullying, chose to blame the victim and berate her after she had took her own life. One guy even blamed the parents for not doing their best, when they already did everything any parent would do.

It seems that everyday the "Greater Internet ****wad" theory gets more and more evidence supporting it.

It's probably worth mentioning that some revisionists are black.

What has this thread to do with politics.

Youtube commentators are idiots, wow who'd have guessed.

I find funny that some african americans have great admiration for the egypt culture though it wasnt so afrocentrist(just look at statues that keep theyr original colors) but dont seem to care about real african cultures which is so varied and whit so much style on its own

still if you pay attention to them you literally are helping them since sure any time you play a video it gets more views and I guess make it appear more on related stuff I think

similiar thing is whit the olmecs and theyr big liped broad noses statues and depictions like if native americans didnt have those

Back