Zerimski

StarMonkey

ValveTime Admin | Mighty Pirate
Staff member
Reaction score
keeping the forums clean, or raving forum nazi

discuss :p

Uh oh .. this is some kind of mod-only thread :(

BTW, you guys keep an eye out for that CultureShock guy. He looks like trouble.

hmm yeah and look out for that Zerimski fellow, he seems mean.
Uh i mean no!!!
/me runs away

whether Zerimiski is a Forum Nazi or just putting excessive effort into cleaning up useless threads and making the forum a bit tidier.....damn nazi's

:p

i completly dislike this guy Zerimski
he closes active threads, on OFF TOPIC FORUMS??
wtf, if we stay to the topic of the specific thread why is he closing them? i think he acts childish, if he doesn't like something he closes, even if it is completly appropiate.

me, i think we shouldnt have moderators like that.

adminbowlovethumb.gif

I like him :p

Originally posted by Domokun
i completly dislike this guy Zerimski
he closes active threads, on OFF TOPIC FORUMS??
wtf, if we stay to the topic of the specific thread why is he closing them? i think he acts childish, if he doesn't like something he closes, even if it is completly appropiate.

me, i think we shouldnt have moderators like that.

There's a difference between off-topic chat, and just plain moronic. The thread of yours that I closed was an example of the latter.

The story threads etc, well, I wanted to close them as soon as they appeared because I don't like them personally. But I let them run for a bit, and then asked Munro where he stood, and he said to close them. So I did.

And anyway, aren't you banned?

heh he doesnt close many threads only a few useless ones but there are a few that i can see u dont bother to close but i suppose everyone is allowed to be lazy :)

edit: Whats the point of this thread, if people dont like him you still cant get rid of him can u? I still like him though :bounce:

I think he´s good. We need some good mods around here.

I really dont like spamming threads so i have nothing agenst it.

Nice guy, keeps the forums clean, but stop closing all the spam threads before I spam in em ^^

/me gives Zerimski the "mod of the month" award!

trophy1.gif

ok look at the off topic page, u closed loads of potentially really cool threads. :(

my thread was hl2 related
most people seemed to like the pictures i made including munro
anyways it seems theres no resoaning with you.
anyways i wont bother reading your reply it will be something like

IM RIGHT AND YOU'RE WRONG

i don't mean to insult you i just think you should lay off

That "they are angry and they mean it" thread was funny. Just close threads if people start cursing and stuff.

The question should have two answers, look..... "Hes a raving forum nazi who keeps the place clean."

I quite like the mods on these forums. They are 'in touch with the people'. Most mods on others forums seem to have an attitude of superiority which goes beyond a joke. Here you know you wont get banned for saying hello.

On a side not i got the biggest deja vu from saying that thing about being banned for saying hello. I think i have said that before, prior to leaving some other crappy forum. Anyway that doesnt matter, in fact i dont know why im writing this down

Back