Zim is my name, and CS is my game

I

Invader Zim

Hi all.

Obviously, my name is Invader Zim. I am the webmaster/owner of Take13 (see sig) and have been playing CS for about 3,5 years now. I don't particularly care for HL (the game) but love CS, as I'm sure there's a lot more people out there. I cannot and will not believe that I am the only one who bought HL just to play CS. Anyway, I am a dedicated terrorist and favor the Sig sg552 commando, but I also love the mp5 and the awm.

But, to get back on topic, HL2 looks pretty damn increidible and can't wait to get my hands on it.

Hello.I hope you have a great time here and enjoy the talk about hl2.But a word of warning do not go post crap in a forum where it does not belong.Think about if that subject your making goes with that certain forum.And also no stupid threads about crap that no one cares about.Or I will go in there and flame that thread till it becomes boring to everyone else and no one will want to see it.Have a happy stay.:)

Hello fellow CS-er :)

I have played CS since the first day beta1 was released. If you have not experienced glass camping in cs_seige @ beta1 you don't know what CS is.

Usually I'm a T and fav weapon is the Scout .. but the AK is the only thing I can get any real kills with.

CS started being wack after 1.1 (which IMO was the best).
I now only use CS to compile maps.

I just hated when someone could headshot you with the whoregun (aka awp) while he's strafe jumping in mid-air and your jumping too.

Welcome to the forums !

Back