10,000 aliens from aliens vs 10,000 bugs from starship troopers

From what I remember of the Roughnecks animated series, there were giant meteor spacebugs that served as starships! DDDDD:

That's because the human military in that movie had the common sense of a 2 year old. What moron would send the infantry to battle it out with a never ending hoard of mother****ing giant bugs. That scene when they carpet bomb the ****ers was the only smart move they did the entire film...

Oh, I agree, but it doesn't change the fact that with exception to the end of the film, where they capture a Brain, throughout the rest of the movie the MI pretty much get slaughtered during every conflict.

Sitting here watching Aliens. The thought came to me regarding this exact subject. Could not believe it! I must say that the Bugs would win hands down. Considering the bugs having plasma bugs in their ranks and we all know that bugs are hard to kill, there would be heavy losses on both sides, but the win would go to those could replicate in mass, i.e. bugs lay thousands of eggs and need no host.

People (and veterans at that) posting on the forums? The **** is going on?

This isn't even a discussion. Aliens would annihilate the bugs - they're far more intelligent, tougher and more dangerous. Like KA said 7 years ago even if the ratio was 10 bugs for every alien, the Aliens would win.

You should, you did it twice.

Assuming no reproductive caste from either species, xenomorphs for sure.

With Queens and whoever reproduces on the bug side it depends on whether facehuggers can implant bugs, and if not whether there's other life around they could implant. It'd be a battle of attrition.

what? are you stupid? are you ****in dense? are you ****ing slow? are you a goddamn idiot? are you just a complete ****ing dolt? are you a ****ing imbecile? you foolish ****ing dipshit. goddamn moron. you ****ing ass. you dunce. you ****ing dumb****. you dope. what are you, a ****ing chump? a stupid dimwit? a ****ing loon? a ****ing blockheaded jackass? you ****ing clod. you ****ing dunderhead. you ****ing pinhead. god damnit. you knuckle dragging god damn mook. you ****ing chowderhead mook. you're a god damn numbskull just a total nitwit. a ****ing dipstick. god damnit. you ****ing bonehead. you ****ing asshat the Xenomorphs would win no matter what

I dunno, I'm feeling pretty good about the bug's chances all of a sudden