• Other

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MJ12

The Freeman
Reaction score
Which did you buy? 2008 was definitely the year of super hyped games that most(not all) fell to being mediocre.

poll to be up

Anyways, Far Cry 2, L4D, Fallout 3, Dead Space.

Edit: shit, meant to be multi-option, fail, can mod fix? :(

Lets see... MGS4, Little Big Planet, Burnout Paradise, Condemned 2, Valkyria Chronicles, and Dead Space

Left 4 Dead, Little Big Planet, Fallout 3, Dead Space, Other

I also got Metal Gear Solid 4, Resistance 2, and I'm sure there are others. Check my Steam Community profile; There is a long list!

Spore and peggle nights. I played a bunch though. I'm regretting buying spore.

Good thing the only one I felt like selecting was L4D.

This really should be multiple choice.

Far Cry 2, LittleBigPlanet, Fallout 3. Still want to pick up Dead Space and Left 4 Dead. Also, where's GTA4 and MGS4?

Spore and Left 4 Dead. Mostly bought old games this year to be honest. Finally picked up GRID, which may not be particularly old, but is probably one of the most enjoyable games i've played recently.

Only Left 4 Dead (great) and Far Cry 2 (crap) from that poll. I brought others too, like CoD 5, Fifa 09, GTA 4 and Condemned.

Left 4 Dead, FarCry 2, Mount & Blade, Spore, Mass Effect for PC and STALKER: Clear Sky

From the poll list I bought Fallout 3 and Left 4 Dead (Actually I bought L4D yesterday). But I've also bought Mercenaries 2 which is an 08 game. The biggest disapointment in 08 aswell.

MGS4, LittleBigPlanet, Far Cry 2, Left4Dead, GTA IV, Fable II, Valkyria Chronicles

2009 ****ed up my wallet.

Left 4 Dead, Spore, Fallout 3 - setting me back about AU$200.

I also bought Bioshock for $5, and found it more worthy than all of those put together.

Can't change it to multiple choice, you need to just make a new poll. I'll close this one if you decide to do so.

I only bought 4 from the list, in order of how awesome they are: Left 4 Dead, Fallout 3, Far Cry 2, Spore

4 out of the 10...at least i'm below 50%.

l4d(worth every penny)
farcry2(fun for 10 minutes)
mirror's edge (ugh...)
spore(UGH...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back