Status
Not open for further replies.
6 hours 30 mins left here. Not really fussed about new years. Just another day/month/year.

Happy New Year anyway!

Everyone I know is out of town, so it looks like it's time to buy vodka and stream Dota 2 for eight hours or so.

Got a call from my boss today telling me to close up at 4pm, and that we are closed tomorrow. Thought I was going to be working through the holiday, so it was a nice surprise. I'll probably have a few drinks with my family members, and then continue to satiate my freshly re-kindled addiction to Mount & Blade.

got the night started off watching someone's mom die of cancer on their deathbed then the only alcohol was shitty f*cking beer also woke up in a car with no pants or any idea how i got there MERRY CHRISTMAS

Partyin with friends and video games, good time was had.

got the night started off watching someone's mom die of cancer on their deathbed then the only alcohol was shitty f*cking beer also woke up in a car with no pants or any idea how i got there MERRY CHRISTMAS

Holy shit that cancer parts ****ed up I woke up passed out on my sisters floor and found out i took shrooms the night before she was PISSED!

My friend also took 7 jello shots and threw up pink shit all over the bartender she wasn't to happy but said it was fine because it wasn't the first time it happened.:)

Can't imagine the bartender would be too happy about that XD

I was at a house party. It was ace.

Hope you all had vagina-tastic NYE. Flux capacitor.

Woke up new year's day with a massive hangover and a stranger in my bed. Start as you mean to continue, I guess.

One of my favoured websites got taken down on day one.
This isn't going to be a great year is it?

wlzHO.jpg

**** the Mayans. Dumb shits couldn't predict the end of the world even if all of the idiots in the world wanted them to. All they can do is fail, as a civilization and as a prophetic culture.

Actually, I really like the Mayans, but not for all the 2012 stupid shit that people believed. The Mayans were really cool.

They why did they die out?

Checkmate, atheists.

Pro tip - they never predicted the end of the world.
Yes sir, they did. My friend is a Mayan and he told me so. I can't prove though, because he died three days ago :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back