2022 CHECK IN

hey guys this year owns amirite???

Hey Raz nice to see you check in i hope you're doing super well!

Unfortunately some time ago some real stupid people got in charge of the internet side of things here which is why its hard to even find this site now. I'm not talking about the couple of dudes who have held this place up for a million years tho.

cherry so are you willie or what? cuz you sure do seem like a willie to me and if not who are you
no. but me and willie chat on discord. through valvetime. us two seem to be active. only i'm active at night
and i am a user who joined here in 2019. at 16 years old. i'm 19 now. currently studying at UCSD but i might drop out of my 4 year tution to join the millitary. and be a mechanic. since i like cars. or apply for a CDL at truck driving school.

*it's so lonely here i say random shit here at night. or talk to myself on my profile*
same for the valvetime discord (here's the link for it. https://discord.gg/FVzu9zHcjW (i boosted the server on valvetime discord with nitro. thank me later :) ok ty)

why can't this site be active as it was from 2008-2009 yet back then i was a small child.

HOLY ****ING SHIT this site is alive?!

I was so sad when I went to the .net and it was gone. That was years ago. The end of an era I thought. Regret that I will never be able to find and rel8ve some of my favorite memories interacting with this community.

But then tonight I'm laying in my bed browsing Reddit and decided to confuse someone by talking about biozeminades. I decide to Google biozeminade to see what results this random person might get, and I ****ing see ValveTime.co.uk.

I think "surely this is something else, like a scalped version or a data mine page..."

BUT ITS THE REAL THING. RIOMHAIRE, RAZ, ENNUI, ACE, HIGLAC, ADABICIAK. THIS OTHER GUY. THERE'S PEOPLE STILL HERE. I'm able to ****ing log in! I'm so ****ing high on adrenaline now, I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight. I'm so glad this site is still here imma bout ta cry. I gotta go find all my favorite old posts again and reminisce.

Last edited:
HOLY ****ING SHIT this site is alive?!

I was so sad when I went to the .net and it was gone. That was years ago. The end of an era I thought. Regret that I will never be able to find and rel8ve some of my favorite memories interacting with this community.

But then tonight I'm laying in my bed browsing Reddit and decided to confuse someone by talking about biozeminades. I decide to Google biozeminade to see what results this random person might get, and I ****ing see ValveTime.co.uk.

I think "surely this is something else, like a scalped version or a data mine page..."

BUT ITS THE REAL THING. RIOMHAIRE, RAZ, ENNUI, ACE, HIGLAC, ADABICIAK. THIS OTHER GUY. THERE'S PEOPLE STILL HERE. I'm able to ****ing log in! I'm so ****ing high on adrenaline now, I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight. I'm so glad this site is still here imma bout ta cry. I gotta go find all my favorite old posts again and reminisce.

so does that mean your coming back! welcome back!

Also.
Kyrnn72.
some people on discord notice you (since this form has a discord server) and
'im evil^milk sent me here.
he said "
you're on a mission cherry
to revive valvetime"

Also.
Kyrnn72.
some people on discord notice you (since this form has a discord server) and
'im evil^milk sent me here.
he said "
you're on a mission cherry
to revive valvetime"
I used to be on there discord with this name but I lost access to my Krynn72 username on discord since I turned on 2FA and my phone died with the authenticator app. Now I'm Krynn71 lol.

I used to be on there discord with this name but I lost access to my Krynn72 username on discord since I turned on 2FA and my phone died with the authenticator app. Now I'm Krynn71 lol.
here's the link
i literally tried to tag you LOL

hey guys this year owns amirite???

Hey Raz nice to see you check in i hope you're doing super well!

Unfortunately some time ago some real stupid people got in charge of the internet side of things here which is why its hard to even find this site now. I'm not talking about the couple of dudes who have held this place up for a million years tho.

cherry so are you willie or what? cuz you sure do seem like a willie to me and if not who are you
I can assure you he isn't me. Just a cool kid trying to keep this place above life support. Great to see you post again, though.

biozeminades you say

hmm
hmm

interesting

biozeminades you say

hmm
hmm

interesting
i have to admire the fact your sig hasn't changed since 2004 and references two of the oldest hl2net memes

Reactions: MFL
anyway what are yall doing for thanksgiving
i'm stuffing my ****ing face in food until i'm full

Back