2023 CHECK IN

I pop around every now and then to make sure you're still talking to yourself.

Greetings. I had thought this website lost until only very recently when I realized that ValveTime had simply just changed their domain. As it seems not much happens around here, perhaps there are others that have made the same mistake as I had and have yet to correct it. Regardless, happy belated new year everyone, I wish you all the best. Cheers.

yeah I thought the site had gone down for a while too until I talked to glenn or someone and learned it went to this domain

hey lovelies I'm still here!

Rest in peace to Gary Rossington. (Lynyrd Skynyrd)
Free bird will be forever a legend
Gary is free as a bird.

Checking in for 2023!

We've just moved to a new server and updated the forum software.

Yeah we’re still really invested in this

(I work for the company that develops the forum software and I convinced my boss to give us free hosting)

I'm still invested in it too, I want that database! I'll buy it!

Just the public posts of course!

How do I mass delete every single ****ing thing I posted here LOL Christ I was cringe

Be proud of your cringe.

I went through some of my old PMs last night. Jesus ****ing Christ.

I say that with pride, obviously.

How do I mass delete every single ****ing thing I posted here LOL Christ I was cringe
You can't. i said some cringe back in the day (2019-2020)
yet i vanished for a while then returned then started talking to myself at midnight or 1AM.

Be proud of your cringe.

I went through some of my old PMs last night. Jesus ****ing Christ.

I say that with pride, obviously.

I was ages 14 - 21/22 during my time here, my account here knows more about who I was and what I became than even I do now.

Last edited:
How is this possible (all i did was spam it :LOL:)

Attachments

• how.png
    how.png
    36.4 KB · Views: 31
I was ages 14 - 21/22 during my time here, my account here knows more about who I was and what I became than even I do now.

I was an adult when I joined, but my whole perspective on the world changed from what it was when I joined to what it is now. HL2.net made me a better person, honestly.

I stand by everything I said!

Unless I was wrong, then I don't stand by that particular statement!

I think I joined in 04, which would put me at either 17/18 at the time. I don't know how much my world view has changed since, but I know hl2.net helped me branch out my perspective with so many discussions with so many people from across the world here.

I joined here looking for tips on valve games (Half life series, Garry's mod, Team fortress 2) in 2019
16 year old me apparently thought this was an active forum site which. it still is

On monday is when i will turn 20
At from what i know.
(June 5th 2003. at 3:45 AM)
Is when my ass became born

This is my occasional check in to make sure you're doing the insanity thing. Keep up the good work. Happy birthday 3 months ago.

Hi guys. I still like my profile gif in Christmas mode. I lost the files to change it back and don't really care

Back