3 Minutes of Duke Nuken Forever

that actually looks like something i'd play

I really hope someone buys out the Duke IP and and buys the Design Doco, and then somehow finishes it in a few years...

You guys are all stupid. If this game comes out we will have lost one of the longest running jokes about the video-game industry! It can never be. You don't understand.

Also, it's never going to live up to the hype, so it's probably better if it stays Epicvapourware.

It's worse than that. If this game were ever released terrible things beyond human imagining would occur.

Well, yeah. Just no one listens to me when I put on my mass-hysteria mask. That's your job.

Whoever thought my website would get this popular. Ha.

/chuckles

It's that damn Zchri9. He is always doing things he is not meant to, He even some how got a hold of the 3DR staff phone numbers and would ring them which in turn they almost got legal action on to him which is why he is banned from just about all of the Duke forums that are left. TX is quite pissed that he has got a hold of the Polymer render I would imagine.

it's just a showcase of that guys artwork.. still looks generic and terribly unfinished. but what the hell have they been doing the past 12 years? jesus

The link is now dead. Just search on You Tube "Duke Nukem Forever" and put it on searches for "today"

They are being pulled for nudity which is not fully correct as the women is wearing them little sticker things over her nipples so I counter claimed the pulling. Them ****ers.

That looked pretty cool, looked ready enough to play to me :|

I feel kinda sad now even though I have never layed duke nukem before.

Pfft, you won't get Duke touching no trouser snake, he only likes the fleshy curtains.

Oh sh*t that game looks awesome, a little rough around the edges but with some polish it could have been bloody amazing.

Even if it's unfinished, it looks amazing compared to video games released in these days.

I'm still holding out a tiny little glimmer of hope that this is all just one big trick and they've got a huge presentation planned for E3, hey we can dream right?

I'm still holding out a tiny little glimmer of hope that this is all just one big trick and they've got a huge presentation planned for E3, hey we can dream right?

It wouldn't surprise me tbh. We have seen more media since it was cancelled than when it was alive, all which was supposedly leaked without GB's permission.

Or maybe I'm just deluded.

When and if this game ever gets released I'll give it a shot. Until then these little publicity games of theirs don't interest me, and I don't find them funny.

Not even going to bother watching the clip.
I don't want any more false hope!

Caved: Looked terrible, also way too much camera following every single movement the player made.

Wait. Does that mean that they were really working on DNF? Wow, I'm shocked.

Duke4.net

"The guy obviously stripped away details in some of the video to highlight the motion and animations."

"It's quite ingenious actually. So you start the game playing with this moderate level of tech and play for a few minutes and it's cool, then you zoom out of the arcade screen entirely and you're Duke and everything looks a little shinier and nicer, now you're in the actual game world and it's even more impressive. It's a really cool effect."

Thats a point, is Neo Tokyo out yet?

You do realise whats going to happen now don't you? Apogee is going to buy the rights for development and make all the money for releasing the game ;)

Back