4 portal guns?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlaDoS

Reaction score
I was playing portal the other day and i noticed that on the portal gun there was a barcode then a number 4 this got me thinking that maybe in portal 2 (which is going to be a prequel) that there might be 3 other portal guns and the 4th one being used by chells mom. maybe portal 2 will be 4 player co-op doing like a Left 4 Dead thing. I kno people might of already noticed this but im new so tell me what u think:thumbs:

How do you know Portal 2 is going to be a prequel?
I just think that the others were destroyed like yours was supposed to be in the trap GlaDOS creates before you escape.
I swear that Valve better not make Portal 2 co-op if they do i'll defiantly not be buying, there nothing more annoying than having to rely on the retards of the community to complete a puzzle.

How do you know Portal 2 is going to be a prequel?
I just think that the others were destroyed like yours was supposed to be in the trap GlaDOS creates before you escape.
I swear that Valve better not make Portal 2 co-op if they do i'll defiantly not be buying, there nothing more annoying than having to rely on the retards of the community to complete a puzzle.

I agree with that but imagine playing with your friend against two other people and when one team gets to the end of the puzzle the other team gets suffocated with deadly neurotoxins :)

I agree with that but imagine playing with your friend against two other people and when one team gets to the end of the puzzle the other team gets suffocated with deadly neurotoxins :)

I could deal with that. I suppose having some co-op moment here you could play with a friend would work very well. You sold it to me with suffocating the other team with neurotoxins.

I kno that would be soooooooooooooooooooooo humiliating

I think Portal 2 should take place outside, but in a fenced off area. Sorta like a prison courtyard.

I'm not sure 100% but I think it is going to be a Prequel - can't remember where I read it though...

I would like that too. Valve doesn't seem to do prequels too often, so my guess is that it will be a sequel. It might be neat if the game had a co-op mode (in addition to the regular single player game).

If Portal 2 is a prequel i will hate valve for eternity.

Why?
I would like a Prequel/sequel game First part you find out all aperture secrets and more and other half you will get to see what happens after you blew up Glados

The whole prequel thing was started when Valve posted a job listing for somebody to do the voice-acting for Cave Johnson, aka Aperture Science founder and CEO, who was deceased by the time Portal came around. On the other hand, a message from the past or something could als be involved, since he supposedly died before GLADoS started being an artificially intelligent b*tch.

theyve already created a prequal to portal. its called portal prelude and it shows all the people in the offices and you(an employee doing the test) putting on the morality core and if you think about it, how would coop portal work? will 1 person have orange and blue while another has green and purple??? i dont think so! too many gliches

theyve already created a prequal to portal. its called portal prelude and it shows all the people in the offices and you(an employee doing the test) putting on the morality core and if you think about it, how would coop portal work? will 1 person have orange and blue while another has green and purple??? i dont think so! too many gliches

Yes, but that wasn't an official Valve game. That was a mod created by some guy in his spare time.

Some of you really astound me.

I like how this thread started off with... something I actually hadn't noticed about Portal that I thought might be an intelligent observation. And then quickly spiraled into something retarded and completely off the wall.

It's like people play through these games... go smoke some crack... then come on here and post their retarded story ideas. I really hope Valve doesn't ever use anything posted on this forum as an idea.

I would bet that 90% of the people on here don't even understand how Valve tells the story of Gordon Freeman and the world he is in, or why they do it the way they do.

"It'd be cool if they made portal 2 half prequel, half sequel. That way you can learn about what happened to Aperture Science and stuff durrrrrrr."

No, that's not a good idea. That's a retarded idea and they would never in a million years produce something like that.

"Maybe Chell's mom will use a portal gun durrrrrrr."

Really? Which area of your rectum did you pull that nugget of insight out of?

"4 portals guns. they would be orange, blue, green and purple. don't think so - too many glitches durrrrrrrrr."

What? First off, is that really the only possible way to do a Portal co-op that you could think of? And second, how would you have any ability to know how glitchy it would be? I can tell you it wouldn't be glitchy - because Valve would make it and they wouldn't release it if it was glitchy.

I love these forums, but sometimes I really feel like I'm wasting precious minutes off my life reading peoples inane babbling about whatever retarded ideas happen to pop into their heads.

:sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper:

Whatever it is I hope it comes out sometime soon...probably in a nifty box along with Ep3

I like how this thread started off with... something I actually hadn't noticed about Portal that I thought might be an intelligent observation. And then quickly spiraled into something retarded and completely off the wall.

It's like people play through these games... go smoke some crack... then come on here and post their retarded story ideas. I really hope Valve doesn't ever use anything posted on this forum as an idea.

I would bet that 90% of the people on here don't even understand how Valve tells the story of Gordon Freeman and the world he is in, or why they do it the way they do.

"It'd be cool if they made portal 2 half prequel, half sequel. That way you can learn about what happened to Aperture Science and stuff durrrrrrr."

No, that's not a good idea. That's a retarded idea and they would never in a million years produce something like that.

"4 portals guns. they would be orange, blue, green and purple. don't think so - too many glitches durrrrrrrrr."

What? First off, is that really the only possible way to do a Portal co-op that you could think of? And second, how would you have any ability to know how glitchy it would be? I can tell you it wouldn't be glitchy - because Valve would make it and they wouldn't release it if it was glitchy.

I love these forums, but sometimes I really feel like I'm wasting precious minutes off my life reading peoples inane babbling about whatever retarded ideas happen to pop into their heads.

:sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper:
You should really come to the lounge, no retards down there...

:cheese:

then stop checking back

im sorry but i would have to agree with lester on this one i would so rather be a prequel unless u were runing a way from the soilders in the game and could use the portal gun in a city like the city from half life 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back