8,489th post!

Ok this post is my 4,489th post. Nice work, BHC! Time for another reset!

u1PLFmD.gif

Clutch-arse mods on that reset, now I look like a seriously hardcore lurker. Many thanks, etc. A great tradition continues.

Seriously though I shudder to think what my cumulative post-count really is. It might be the highest on the site :\

Clutch-arse mods on that reset, now I look like a seriously hardcore lurker. Many thanks, etc. A great tradition continues.

It's fine, you can just come back after posting another 8,488 times.

You're killin' me, smalls. This kid has to grow up. Sometime.

...that doesn't seem right at all, are you sure it includes the 4/5 name changes? This board has been possessed by me for a decade + 1.x and Krynn beats me? I must cry foul!

Are you able to retrieve my very first HL2.net post?

made some edits, going to shamelessly bump this. I open this discussion who wants to discuss their tenure with this forum and try to dig shit up. I'm not doing very well at finding the old stuff.

and that it was also started by BHC.

Are you able to retrieve my very first HL2.net post?
Yep:

half-life and its mods more then any other fps in the world gives me this "in the game" feeling nothing elese offers it and it has nothing to do with the gameplay style story ect. its someting the way the game handels or the hl engine handles something is very immersive about the way you move and the mouse goes around the screen... its so odd for years ive thought this but i cant quite pinpoint it......... its what draws me to hl... anywho i was wondering if hl2 will be like this?? just speculation but the vid's made it seem like it but apparently the game was reworked ground up so heh im in the dust about what im actually talking about can anyone relate???:bounce: :cheers:

Hahahaha Christ, that's a long ellipses. So weird to read that stuff. Thanks Chris.

Back