A foolish and random thought (Father grigori)

soulslicer

Tank
Reaction score
Yes, It just hit me. Imagine the possibility of seeing Father Grigori oversee the death rites of Eli Vance. True, he is no Christian but a priest could always be a worthy contender of saying the last words such as "He was a great man and did great things."

Impossible yes, but your thoughts?

Yes, It just hit me. Imagine the possibility of seeing Father Grigori oversee the death rites of Eli Vance. True, he is no Christian but a priest could always be a worthy contender of saying the last words such as "He was a great man and did great things."

Impossible yes, but your thoughts?

...He's Eastern Orthodox...they're Christians.

Nah, I like how his fate was left ambiguous. He was nothing but a side character, who was important in ravenholm, but would feel stupid anywhere else.

Nah, I like how his fate was left ambiguous. He was nothing but a side character, who was important in ravenholm, but would feel stupid anywhere else.
I'd go along with that. He was a great character but not really needed outside of Ravenholm.

I would only like to see Gregori return if we venture back to Ravenholm,which is 99.9% not likely
quick question,was Ravenholm part of City 17?

Lazlo! :O

Lol but impossible... he got pwned by antlions...
He was one of the greatest minds of our generation!

Grigori was Uber... and you know I kinda miss that mad priest guy... What if the resistance took ravenholm back? unlikely and dont flame me but it would be neat to go through ravenholm again but controled by the resistance, and then the combine begin attackage of it and gordon and the resistance have to defend it? no, stupid idea, the combine would radio in the big guns and take it out if they were discovered but it would be pretty cool if the good guys took it back though...

yea....i was also thinking on my was to Arby's why Mcdonalds put mc in front of everything
so im kinda stuck on it
MCLOL

yea....i was also thinking on my was to Arby's why Mcdonalds put mc in front of everything
so im kinda stuck on it
MCLOL

yea, i never understood McNuggets or McGriddle or McCoffee or Big Mac or anything else like Mc or Mac... Mickey D's is nasty anyway, I like taco bell... or better! Moe's or Chipotle or Qdoba!!!
McLolz I will be stuck on that for a while...

I agree. We shouldn't see any of the characters involved in any setting in which they've not already been.

We demand more of the same, and nothing new. No unnecessary character development, just lots of running and gunning.

Yeah, father Grigori's fate should remain a mystery at least for the time being. Maybe you hear rebels talking about him in whispers or speculating that he "must be dead by now..."

may The Light Of Lights Illuminate Your Path!

MAY THE LIGHT OF LIGHTS FROM MY BARREL ILLUMINATI YOUR SPACE SLUG ASS!

MUST INCLUDE MOAR GRIGORI.
He had to escape from Ravenholm, or he would be blue ray gun cluster Fu*ked from the citadel.

Take cover!

Grigory need not return.

Breen... Yus.

Breen and Grigori cannot return.

There can surly be a way to include Breen in Ep.3 in one form or another. I mean, he can still deliver earth. Plus, doesn't he have Eli's teleportation tec in his pocket or something?

Do they know Grigori even exists? It's not like anyone's been to Ravenholm recently, at least no-ones returned from there alive recently except Gordon. (Ok, I'm guessing, but it seem a reasonable assumption.)

He has to take care of his "flock". Besides, he's as mad as a hatter, and who wouldn't be, with only the undead for company?

There can surly be a way to include Breen in Ep.3 in one form or another. I mean, he can still deliver earth. Plus, doesn't he have Eli's teleportation tec in his pocket or something?

The combine don't have time for Breen's shit anymore.

I would only like to see Gregori return if we venture back to Ravenholm,which is 99.9% not likely
quick question,was Ravenholm part of City 17?
No, but it was probably blown up with it.

The trip to BME was pretty bloody long tbh, doubt Ravenholm went kablooey. Now that you think of it, Breen might not return :(

I have to agree. I think that BME and Ravenholm were far enough away from the Citadel to have blown up. As for Grigori returning, no chance.

I'll definitely miss Father Grigori. He reminds me of my good friend Vlady, who immigrated to the US from Bulgaria about 15 years ago.

I'd also like to add that those of us who are "Eastern Orthodox" ARE "Christians".

I loved Father Gigori in Ravenholm. I really wish we would end up back there and have a level of "the otherside of town" or something. But as stated before, that is 99.99% not likely.

They could stick a candle in the hole in Eli's head. Would be artsy.

Why hasn't anyone made a mod of Father Grigori's survival during the first few days of headcrab shelling?

The trip to BME was pretty bloody long tbh, doubt Ravenholm went kablooey. Now that you think of it, Breen might not return :(
Ravenholm certainly got hit by the portal storms though. I imagine they could do more than tople damaged stuctures at that range.

Back