A list of currently available mods

Acert93

Reaction score
Here is a list of some of the current mods making the rounds:

-Strider mod v0.25. Get in a strider and cause havok. You can also use the helo. Future additions will include MP play.

-Antlion Trooper. This is a GREAT map for some fun. Even more fun if you slow the time down some (from the console type: sv_cheats 1; the type: host_timescale .5). The second map for the Antlion Trooper mod is in the works and looks great!

-"Heart of the Revolution" by MoonQuake is the update to his contest Team DM map in progress (previously called "Invasion"). This will be available on the 14th of Jan. It is team based with team based objectives. Best MP map yet, hands down. Best looking map yet, and even better playing. Don't miss it!

-jbmod. This allows you to fuse things together with the gravity gun in all sorts of manners.

-Gary's mod. It is all over the Halflife2.net front page and general discission area. I have no tried it, but it lets you do poses and such with NPCs.

Please list other favorite mods and maps! (I hope this helps DieScreaming).

Thx I'll dload a few.

City13 (more info on the news page)

My top 3

1)Garry mod
3) Substance mod (which you forgot)
2) Antlion troopers

Looks good :E... Do you already know the release date?

Release date will be the ol' "when it's done". Hopefully won't be too long, but things don't often go as planned when you're making a game..

Looks sort of like a furtureistic counter-strike, models dont look too great, nice so far thoe :p

Back