A quick hello

R

RachaelH

Hiya,
Just to say a quick hello - joined the forums today :)

These forums are upholding my standards in derailing. first few posts. Excellent. if only we can make the thread creator turn the thread off topic in the first post...my dreams will come true!!

These forums are upholding my standards in derailing. first few posts. Excellent. if only we can make the thread creator turn the thread off topic in the first post...my dreams will come true!!

Esteh urfmos rae huploding my dardstands ni .deiraling fist wef stops. Cexenellnt. if noly we nac ekam het hetrad teraroc runt the eadthr foo potic in het fistr opst...my eardms liwl moce rute!!

**** that was hard..

Say it out loud, I lol`d.

Esteh urfmos rae huploding my dardstands ni .deiraling fist wef stops. Cexenellnt. if noly we nac ekam het hetrad teraroc runt the eadthr foo potic in het fistr opst...my eardms liwl moce rute!!

Holy freaking shit. Lets give you something REAL fun to play with.

Wait a second, you kept a few words. fist, in, my, the. YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!

I kept a few to stay away from repeating myself.

Tis better this way!

**** that was hard..

Say it out loud, I lol`d.

you suck, I almost chocked on my cereal.

vladimir_putin2.jpg

You're damn Putin pictures are no match for the newbie forums lack of img tags.

Welcome to the forums ... better late than never. That's the HL2 spirit.

welcome to the forums rachaelh

fellas just because this is the newbie introductions forum doesn't mean you can spam THAT hardcore

Yeah, welcome. It isn't as spammy in the other boards as thi-- nevermind, it is.

Well, I see you have met Willie. Watch out for that one...

Anyways, welcome.

D:

What have i created!

D:

:rolleyes: :LOL:

Nobody asked if she's a girl.
--

Greetings. I will be pondering your existence at this point. Expect difficult questions you may not be able to answer truthfully.

Greetings. I will be pondering your existence at this point. Expect difficult questions you may not be able to answer truthfully.

BEWARE THE DIFICULT QUESTIONS YOU MAY NOT BE ABLE TO ANSWER TRUTHFULLY! BEWARE!! BE BEAR! BE BEER!
lol be beer

Back