A trip to Valve

synth

Reaction score
HL2.net forum member spitcodfry took a trip to the Valve Software offices today for a tour. He's posted a recount of the trip and some photos in this thread on the forums. The pictures include some shots of new concept art and the Valve offices (and Valve employees posing with the adventurous spitcodfry). No new info on Half-Life 2 but there was this:
The first thing I asked him [Gabe Newell] was about the 30th. And people, I gotta tell ya I didn't expect him to spill the beans for me if he didn't spill them for the press. I asked: "Will you make it for release by the 30th?"

He chuckled and said "We'll see."
Nice work, spitcodfry!

Now this is very, very cool and shows just how open Valve is to their fans. The fact that a guy could just drop by and they'd give him a tour and actually spend time with him is incredible. My respect for Valve has just gone up another several notches.

Jeez everyone is here to look at them!

There are currently 379 members and 384 guests on the boards.

does he get to be a G-man on the forums now or maybe The Administrator?

Originally posted by Mountain Man
Now this is very, very cool and shows just how open Valve is to their fans. The fact that a guy could just drop by and they'd give him a tour and actually spend time with him is incredible. My respect for Valve has just gone up another several notches.

Yeah very cool in deed go Spitcodfry!!!

BTW he didn't *just* drop by he called in advance but stil yay @ Spit

Spitcodfry, should frame his skid marked boxers. muhaaahahaha

Back