'Aaaaa! Game' Weekend Competition

Hey guys, just posting up my score, me and my brother have been competing for top score and I beat him

24nm9sy.jpg

1 hour left till this competition closes. See post 3 for updated rankings.

Well I don't know what I was doing wrong but I couldn't top 123k for the life of me. I think I was either missing some stunts or I just suck. I did that map so many times I hate it.

Oh well, good job guys and at some point share your secrets on how to get 140k =P

Congrats to everyone who got into the top 5. You guys are insane. NINETY structure kisses? I'd love to see a video of how you do it.

GAH. Got 129k on the way down, then missed the 8k landing bonus. Only a few minutes left, and can't replicate it, so agonisingly I'll have to concede defeat :(

I can't make more points!

joule, I'm looking to you too... but from below =(

these last hours were intense at the top5

It is now closed from this post onwards no more entries will be accepted.

Winners are:

1. Marler - 140200
2. G Man - 137500
3. Parce911 - 136300
4. joule - 135900
5. Lego - 133600

Unlucky to dekstar and kilobyte for their admirable fighting courage.

Congratulations to all that made it into the final top 5. If you managed to get that many points, then you really do deserve a copy of the game :)

Congratulations to all that made it into the final top 5. If you managed to get that many points, then you really do deserve a copy of the game :)
I agree

Congrats to the winners!

Good job guys! I had to give up this morning when I suddenly couldn't get passed 121000 =P Enjoy! =D

Aww I missed out on trying, not that I'm very good at these kinds of games. I was busy over the weekend.

Congrats to everyone who got into the top 5. You guys are insane. NINETY structure kisses? I'd love to see a video of how you do it.

Indeed. I didn't expect anyone to exceed 90 kisses. That's quite the feat.

I'd like to thank Dejobaan Games for the keys and Halflife2.net for holding this super awesome contest. Really generous of you guys. And I would also like to thank everyone who participated in the contest. You guys are what helped to keep pushing me further.

Thanks for the competition HL2.net and Dejobaan Games as Joule said. It's been a hectic day as I lost electricity from 3:10 am this morning when a car took out the power, but after 16 hours it back up. I admit I spent most of the weekend playing this game and was amazed when I managed to get 93 kisses. I thought it was impossible, but I found the trick was to skim as many buildings as possible on the way down. The trick is just go from one building to another and don't stay still. It took many attempts to get the score I achieved and at points it seemed reckless when you are barely getting through gaps. But the demo was so much fun. Can't wait to try out the game. :thumbs:

Congrats to the other winners! :bounce:

Back