Abu Musab al-Zarqawi is dead

CptStern said:
which kind of reveals how organised/dangerous/fearsome they really are ...one could ask the question ..what the hell took you so long? ...I mean watch the video ..is that a mastermind behind the world's deadliest organization or a amateurish collection of ragtag fighters who have more heart than brains? the video speaks as much of zarqawi's incompetance as it does the US'
Zarqawi wasn't one who was out there firing weapons at US soldiers. If you notice those guys generally end up in pieces. IED's cause most deaths. Zarqawi was the architect, and an ACTIVE mastermind.

As compared with Bin Laden- Bin Laden is a symbolic figurehead. Not actively commanding anything right now. He is cut off from his organization in Afghanistan and gets very few letters/usable real time commands out to them. Zarqawi was an ACTIVE commander who was planning/carrying out daily attacks on civillians and military. This man who beheaded hundreds personally, MANY on video, is dead. Thank god.

Voodoo_Chile said:
There was a 25million bounty on his head. Will the pilot who conducted the air raid get it? Or the guy who gave he tip off? Or no one?
http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/06/08/D8I472281.html

Iraq Premier: $25M to Be Paid on Al-Zarqawi
the $25 million bounty on Abu Musab al-Zarqawi's head will be honored.

"We will meet our promise," al-Maliki told al-Arabiya television without elaborating.

The United States had put forth the $25 million bounty for information leading to the death or capture of al-Zarqawi, the leader of al-Qaida in Iraq. Al-Zarqawi, a 39-year-old Jordanian-born terrorist, was killed in a U.S. airstrike Wednesday.

RakuraiTenjin said:
Iraq Premier: $25M to Be Paid on Al-Zarqawi
the $25 million bounty on Abu Musab al-Zarqawi's head will be honored.

Gee, I wish I lived near bin Laden, so I could grass him up, then retire to the Maldives with my wad of cash, or something.

kirovman said:
Gee, I wish I lived near bin Laden, so I could grass him up, then retire to the Maldives with my wad of cash, or something.
The hell with living in ass backwards tribal Pakistan.

CptStern said:
which kind of reveals how organised/dangerous/fearsome they really are ...one could ask the question ..what the hell took you so long? ...I mean watch the video ..is that a mastermind behind the world's deadliest organization or a amateurish collection of ragtag fighters who have more heart than brains? the video speaks as much of zarqawi's incompetance as it does the US'

finding one person in 26 million is not that easy.

CptStern said:

your source is from smh.com.au? what about something more mainstream Stern? so only the australians are reporting on this? ok.

CptStern said:
yes ..because the war was illegal in the first place ..Saddam shouldnt have been disposed ..not under false pretenses like what ended up happening

Hindsight is 20/20

CptStern said:
well you guys arent exactly that good at finding things ..especially when you're not trying especially hard ..too many things diverting your attention like secret prisons, waging war, scaring the masses etc

imho opinion the US should have shut the hell up from the very beginning, sent out special forces, colaborated with other countries into tracking those responsible for 9/11 down, quickly, quietly and while you still had world approval ...that should have been job one. But no, the US doesnt really want osama captured ..he's good at keeping the "war" on terror alive

you're such a conspiracy theorist

CptStern said:
ya I agree ...he was the sane(er) one out of the bunch ..however it's just utterly deplorable that even though he was a career military person he would willingly send fellow soldiers to their graves knowing full well that the information they were desiminating to the general public was falsified

once again, hindsight is 20/20.

you know, Stern, it's easy to sit back and be monday morning quarterbacks. I vowed to avoid the Political forum b/c of ppl like you. You're such an anti-american, I can't help but feel some schadenfreude when Islamic extremists were found in your country.

Pauly said:
How many time did they say this man was dead? So I assume its official now that they show a pic.

I was surprised there was anything to take a picture of, he doesn't look totally blown apart either. Guess I overestimated the strength of the bombs.

it's just that the bombs detonate when the hit the roof and al-zarqawi probably died from falling rubble

Flyingdebris said:
finding bin laden will probably be a lot harder. The guy is in a cave somewhere completely unable to communicate with his allies electronically. He has been run to ground.
Ten bucks says he's not in a cave.

Adidajs said:
finding one person in 26 million is not that easy.

you'd think they would have more than 18,000 stationed in afghanistan considering there's over 150,000 in iraq

Adidajs said:
your source is from smh.com.au? what about something more mainstream Stern? so only the australians are reporting on this? ok.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article8219.htm
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article8248.htm
http://www.sundayherald.com/38816
http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/CHO312B.html
http://globalresearch.ca/articles/ATW312A.html
http://www.kurdmedia.com/news.asp?id=4516
http://www.truthout.org/docs_03/122203B.shtml
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/en/doc/2003-12/22/content_292365.htm
http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/A1D11E46-3EE1-4DDC-A193-E3233A933275.htm
http://www.commondreams.org/headlines03/1221-02.htm

Adidajs said:
Hindsight is 20/20

hindsight my ass

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article6456.htm
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/03/19/60minutes/main607356.shtml
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Downing_Street_memo#Outline

Adidajs said:
you're such a conspiracy theorist

ya that must be it :upstare: ..but unlike conspiracy theorists I have evidence to back up my assertations

Adidajs said:
once again, hindsight is 20/20.

bullshit, see above

Adidajs said:
you know, Stern, it's easy to sit back and be monday morning quarterbacks. I vowed to avoid the Political forum b/c of ppl like you. You're such an anti-american, I can't help but feel some schadenfreude when Islamic extremists were found in your country.

it's even easier to sit back and do nothing while your country rapes another

ya I'm sure you would have rejoiced had canadians died had the terrorists been successful ..and seeing as how I live in the same city you might even had a chance to be brimming full of joy that I could have been among the casualties ..you're no better than the people who celebrated as the planes slammed into the side of the wtc. You are no better than those who delight in the deaths of americans everywhere ..you are no better than the people you are fighting.
You should be ashamed of yourself putting partisan bullshit politics over human lives ..as a representative of Canada I'd like to say on behalf of canadians everywhere: go **** yourself

George Bush just got power becuase of his chin.

sternhahah.jpg

I would have preferred him to have been captured alive. News of more death in Iraq, be it enemy or not, is never greeted with joy by me.

1. Zargawi was dead two years ago.

He was revived by Pentagon and US intelligence because they need an excuse to remain in Iraq.

Quote, "«Iraq militants claim al-Zarqawi is dead»
AP 3/4/2004

«Abu Musab al-Zarqawi was killed in the Sulaimaniyah mountains of northern Iraq, during the American bombing there, according to a statement circulated in Fallujah this week and signed by the Leadership of the Allahu Akbar Mujahedeen. There was no way to verify the authenticity of the statement, one of many leaflets put out by a variety of groups taking part in the anti-U.S. resistance.»

«It said al-Zarqawi was unable to escape the bombing because of his artificial leg.»

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4446084/

2. the Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date."

The issurgence in Iraq are mostly the work done by special force of US intelligence and Pentagon. The victim of suicide bombing were Iraqi civilians.The target used to be religious shrines. The purpose is to provoke the conflict between Sunni and Shiitti. The insurgence gave US army an excuse to stay in Iraq: for more wars in Mid-east.

Quote, "Pentagon PSYOP Zarqawi Program

In an unusual twist, the Washington Post in a recent article, has acknowledged that the role of Zarqawi had been deliberately "magnified" by the Pentagon with a view to galvanizing public support for the US-UK led "war on terrorism":

"The Zarqawi campaign is discussed in several of the internal military documents. "Villainize Zarqawi/leverage xenophobia response," one U.S. military briefing from 2004 stated. It listed three methods: "Media operations," "Special Ops (626)" (a reference to Task Force 626, an elite U.S. military unit assigned primarily to hunt in Iraq for senior officials in Hussein's government) and "PSYOP," the U.S. military term for propaganda work..." (WP. 10 April 2006)

An internal document produced by U.S. military headquarters in Iraq, states that "the Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." (WP, op cit).

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=viewArticle&code=CHO20060418&articleId=2275

3. Prepare for the mid-term election

Iran's stituation is softened. Iran may negotiate with the new offer from the 6 powers.

Be noticed the time. It's 6/7. Next day after 6/6 Primary election. Now it's time for the Mid-term election. The inside group still want GOP to control the White House. So they start to give Bush some acheivements. So they can justify why Bush's party can still win the coming election. Another psychological operation to control public's mind is starting. What they did is to sacrifice a fake image: Al Zarqawi. More "good news" will come. The strategy office of the fox prepared another show for the chickens.

I think I just wet myself through laughing too damn much.

Man, he just posted the same thing in the other thread in Politics.

Who takes this guy seriously, and why does he keep posting here?

By the way, that was hilarious Solaris ;)

ROFL, I love the virgins one :LOL:

But yeah, maybe things are finally starting to get better...?

*JNightshade wishes :/

413. Bombs do strange things. Zarqawi hoax (2) (6/15/06)

1. If US Army had the trace of Al Zarqawi, the most important thing was to capture him alive. Zarqawi is said the head of Al Qaida in Iraq. It would be a great information resource if Zarqawi was captured alive. Just see how CIA was accused of smuggling Al Qaida suspects from Europe to some other country to torture them for the information. How could they give up such an important information source?

Because this man was only a fake idol kept by the Pentagon and intelligence. He was of no value of intelligence. So they just finished the story with two 500 pound bomb.

2. There were six people died in this air strike: Al Zarqawi, his spiritual adviser, a girl, two women and an unidentified man. It was more a quiet civilian's residence than a terrorist head office when Zarqawi was described the mastermind of so many terror attacks.

3. Timing accuracy is very important in military action. So is their camera. There was a big flaw in the timing of "kill Zarqawi".

According to Mercury News (6/9): "The commanders ordered the planes to attack. It was 6;15.......two minutes later, according to the time stamp on a photo that American officials displayed on Thursday, US officials photographed Zarqawi's lifeless head..... The time of 6:17 p.m. was stamped in red ink in the bottom corner of the photo. " (By Nancy A. Youssef and Drew Brown, Knight Ridder)

Of course, things couldn't be done in two minutes. It took time for the two bombs attack; it took time for troops to enter the site, search and call ambulance, and there was even the story of Zarqawi's last moment struggle.

So where did that 6:17 pm come from? It was prepared in advance. The original story was Zargqwi died instantly in bombing. On the day of News releasing - 6/8 - in AOL message board, I saw threads saying it was a hoax that Zarqawi's body was put there in advance. Then there was the new story that Zarqawi was still alive after bombing. A story to eliminate the doubt of pre-plant. But the time stamp on photo exposed the truth. (the newest story was Zarqawi died 54 minutes after the bombing)

4. The biggest flaw is how could Zarqawi survive from the bombing? From the photo we saw the two story house was flatted to the ground. Concrete became rubble and debris. Iron bars twisted. Yet Zarqawi only had a little scratch on his face. His body was complete. He was said died of internal wound of lung. His bone seemed stronger than the iron bar. His flesh seemed harder than concrete.

"Bombs do strange things," said an Iraq soldier at the site, who did not want to be identified. (Mercury News 6/11)

If you think in other way, you won't feel strange. It was another PSYOP of government. On the purpose to justify the GOP victory in coming mid-term election. They left the body of the fake Zarqawi complete so the picture could ensure public that Zarqawi was dead. Because a limb or a body part was harder convincible than an intact face, from the angle of visional propaganda.(That face was still fresh because they just have shown you a tape that Zarqawi shooting the machine gun weeks ago) US seems have high tech. weapon which can blew the concrete into pieces while preserve the human body. And they have the story of struggling Zarqawi, the first arrived was Iraqi troop, even the story of "US troop beat Zarqawi to death"..... when you drop in the argument, you drop into the trap of "believe the story".

In my experience, in all framed case, Feds always prepared support group, "reliable witness". (Muhammad and Malvo were such a support team, unfortunately, they finally were picked as scapegoat) So they even can change the initial story. The story you have had were all came from the military mouth. But for me, I had another reason. I have alleged Nickberg was an informant of the Feds and the beheading tape was done inside the Abu Ghurayb. Now they said Zarqawi was the one who beheaded Nick Berg. Nothing strange. The beheading tape was used to tarnish the Islam as savage. Samething as the victims in Zarqawi's suicide bombing were mostly Iraqis. Zarqawi worked for the interest of Zionism and the Inside group and was used to hit Islam people.

I add one more sentence to my conclusion in message 407. From Moussaoui, Nick Berg to Zarqawi, there was a bridge linked them together.

Moussaoui was in OKC. He knew Nick Berg. He was the only "witness" of 911 attack.
Nick Berg was in OKC. He knew Moussaoui. He was in a beheading tape to vilify Muslim.
Zarqawi was in beheading tape to vilify Muslim. He was behind many suicide bombings each of which used to kill dozens of Iraqis.

The spy world is big. Feds infiltrates every corner in the country.
The spy world is also small. The big cases are that much. Where agents and informants met.

Can't we just ban this guy now?

Its so obvious that he only copies and pastes between his bazillion forums that he goes to. He hardly responds to anything, I doubt he will respond to this.

I don't see how this can't be considered spamming and digging up old threads.

Look, the same exact thing right here: http://www.halflife2.net/forums/showthread.php?t=107423&page=3

Kathaksung, how do we know you're not a government agent sent to spread disinformation?

Zarqawi is more an American than an Islamic?

The cocument govenrment show you is a typical payop - a disinformantion.

Quote, "Most Main Stream Zarkawi Stories Are Fabricated, Spun

From David Cohen Australia 6-16-6

The Pentagon spin masters and screen play writers never rest...it seems almost every piece of mainstream news is propaganda now...

1. First, they expect us to believe that Zarkawi is behind all the explosions/bombings in Iraq.

2. Now they expect us to believe that he is an intellectual (who just happened to think and write just like a Zionist Phd propagandist, with Harvard-style logic).

3. They used him, even after they killed him, with this 'letter' to glorify themselves and create the impression that they have 'won.' They haven't 'won' anything, of course.

4. They are trying to create the impression that they are on the right track in their Iraq war machinations.

5. They forgot to make 'Zarkawi's' writings sound like they were written by a MOSLEM. It is more than obvious the 'letter' was written by an American.

6. This 'letter' consistently compliments the Americans...as if Zarkawi had nothing else to do.

It is all beyond ridiculous...

Text Of A Document Found In al-Zarqawi's Safe House

BAGHDAD (AP) - The text of a document discovered in terror leader Abu Musab al-Zarqawi's hideout. The document was provided in English Thursday by Iraqi National Security Adviser Mouwafak al-Rubaie:

The situation and conditions of the resistance in Iraq have reached a point that requires a review of the events and of the work being done inside Iraq. Such a study is needed in order to show the best means to accomplish the required goals, especially that the forces of the National Guard have succeeded in forming an enormous shield protecting the American forces and have reduced substantially the losses that were solely suffered by the American forces. This is in addition to the role, played by the Shi'a (the leadership and masses) by supporting the occupation, working to defeat the resistance and by informing on its elements.

As an overall picture, time has been an element in affecting negatively the forces of the occupying countries, due to the losses they sustain economically in human lives, which are increasing with time. However, here in Iraq, time is now beginning to be of service to the American forces and harmful to the resistance for the following reasons:

1. By allowing the American forces to form the forces of the National Guard, to reinforce them and enable them to undertake military operations against the resistance.

2. By undertaking massive arrest operations, invading regions that have an impact on the resistance, and hence causing the resistance to lose many of its elements.

3. By undertaking a media campaign against the resistance resulting in weakening its influence inside the country and presenting its work as harmful to the population rather than being beneficial to the population.

4. By tightening the resistance's financial outlets, restricting its moral options and by confiscating its ammunition and weapons.

5. By creating a big division among the ranks of the resistance and jeopardizing its attack operations, it has weakened its influence and internal support of its elements, thus resulting in a decline of the resistance's assaults.

6. By allowing an increase in the number of countries and elements supporting the occupation or at least allowing to become neutral in their stand toward us in contrast to their previous stand or refusal of the occupation.

7. By taking advantage of the resistance's mistakes and magnifying them in order to misinform.

Based on the above points, it became necessary that these matters should be treated one by one:

1. To improve the image of the resistance in society, increase the number of supporters who are refusing occupation and show the clash of interest between society and the occupation and its collaborators. To use the media for spreading an effective and creative image of the resistance.

2. To assist some of the people of the resistance to infiltrate the ranks of the National Guard in order to spy on them for the purpose of weakening the ranks of the National Guard when necessary, and to be able to use their modern weapons.

3. To reorganize for recruiting new elements for the resistance.

4. To establish centres and factories to produce and manufacture and improve on weapons and to produce new ones.

5. To unify the ranks of the resistance, to prevent controversies and prejudice and to adhere to piety and follow the leadership.

6. To create division and strife between American and other countries and among the elements disagreeing with it.

7. To avoid mistakes that will blemish the image of the resistance and show it as the enemy of the nation.

In general and despite the current bleak situation, we think that the best suggestions in order to get out of this crisis is to intangle the American forces into another war against another
country or with another of our enemy force, that is to try and inflame the situation between America and Iran or between America and the Shi'a in general.

Specifically the Sistani Shi'a, since most of the support that the Americans are getting is from the Sistani Shi'a, then, there is a possibility to instill differences between them and to weaken the support line between them; in addition to the losses we can inflict on both parties. Consequently, to embroil America in another war against another enemy is the answer that we find to be the most appropriate, and to have a war through a delegate has the following
benefits:

1. To occupy the Americans by another front will allow the
resistance freedom of movement and alleviate the pressure imposed on
it.

2. To dissolve the cohesion between the Americans and the Shi'a will
weaken and close this front.

3. To have a loss of trust between the Americans and the Shi'a will
cause the Americans to lose many of their spies.

4. To involve both parties, the Americans and the Shi'a, in a war
that will result in both parties being losers.

5. Thus, the Americans will be forced to ask the Sunni for help.

6. To take advantage of some of the Shia elements that will allow
the resistance to move among them.

7. To weaken the media's side which is presenting a tarnished image
of the resistance, mainly conveyed by the Shi'a.

8. To enlarge the geographical area of the resistance movement.

9. To provide popular support and cooperation by the people.

The resistance fighters have learned from the result and the great
benefits they reaped, when a struggle ensued between the Americans
and the army of Al-Mahdi. However, we have to notice that this
trouble or this delegated war that must be ignited can be
accomplished through:

1. A war between the Shi'a and the Americans.

2. A war between the Shi'a and the secular population (such as Ayad
'Alawi and al-Jalabi.)

3. A war between the Shi'a and the Kurds.

4. A war between Ahmad al-Halabi and his people and Ayad 'Alawi and
his people.

5. A war between the group of al-Hakim and the group of al-Sadr.

6. A war between the Shi'a of Iraq and the Sunni of the Arab countries in the gulf.

7. A war between the Americans and Iran. We have noticed that the
best of these wars to be ignited is the one between the Americans
and Iran, because it will have many benefits in favour of the Sunni
and the resistance, such as:

1. Freeing the Sunni people in Iraq, who are (30 per cent) of the
population and under the Shi'a Rule.

2. Drowning the Americans in another war that will engage many of
their forces.

3. The possibility of acquiring new weapons from the Iranian side,
either after the fall of Iran or during the battles.

4. To entice Iran towards helping the resistance because of its need
for its help.

5. Weakening the Shi'a supply line.

The question remains, how to draw the Americans into fighting a war against Iran? It is not known whether America is serious in its animosity towards Iraq, because of the big support Iran is offering to America in its war in Afghanistan and in Iraq. Hence, it is necessary first to exaggerate the Iranian danger and to convince America and the west in general, of the real danger coming from Iran, and this would be done by the following:

1. By disseminating threatening messages against American interests and the American people and attribute them to a Shi'a Iranian side.

2. By executing operations of kidnapping hostages and implicating the Shi'a Iranian side.

3. By advertising that Iran has chemical and nuclear weapons and is threatening the west with these weapons.

4. By executing exploding operations in the west and accusing Iran by planting Iranian Shi'a fingerprints and evidence.

5. By declaring the existence of a relationship between Iran and terrorist groups (as termed by the Americans).

6. By disseminating bogus messages about confessions showing that Iran is in possession of weapons of mass destruction or that there are attempts by the Iranian intelligence to undertake terrorist operations in America and the west and against western interests.

Let us hope for success and for God's help.

Tad annoying but we'll see how this goes in politics hehe :rolleyes:

After the Zarqawi's death, US quickly set up another idol to replace him - Al Masri - so they can go on with their "war on terror". But the new idol has been in jail for seven years. How can he be a new leader in Iraq? Or that is easy for them to produce tape of New terrorist leader shooting with machine gun like what they have done with so many tapes of Bin Laden and Zarqawi?

Probably this is why Bush keeps nearly 200 un-named enemy combatants in Quantanamo. Each of the prisoners might have a double, (their name have been assumed by CIA agents and Mossad agents) and these doubles recruite many insurgents in Iraq and Afghan, bombing other Iraqis and Afgnistan, (the terror bombing used to target on civilians and kill dozens of them, and do some decorative killing on US troops) so Bush have an excuse to stay in Mid-east until the chance arriving for a war on Iran, Syria.

Quote, "Zarqawi successor 'in Egypt jail'
Thursday 06 July 2006,

Abu Hamza al-Muhajir, the purported successor of Abu Musab al-Zarqawi as leader of al-Qaeda in Iraq, is in an Egyptian prison and not Iraq, a lawyer has claimed.

Egyptian newspaper Al-Masri al-Yawm has quoted Mamduh Ismail as saying he met al-Muhajir, also known as Sharif Hazaa, or Abu Ayub al-Masri, in Tura prison in Cairo, where he has been held for seven years.
"Sharif Hazaa [al-Muhajir] is in Tura prison, and I met him two days ago while I was visiting some of my clients," Ismail, a lawyer known for defending Islamist groups, told the newspaper.

Al-Muhajir is on the "most wanted" list issued by the Iraqi government last week. The US military in Iraq has put a $5million price on his head.

The US army media centre in Iraq said: "We cannot comment on the news that ... al-Masri is in an Egyptian prison and not in Iraq, we have to clarify that from the Egyptian government."
The US military had announced after the death of al-Zarqawi that al-Masri had been appointed the leader of al-Qaeda's organisation in Iraq.

The military said al-Masri was born and brought up in Egypt. He then went to Afghanistan, where he trained in bomb-making before going to Iraq in 2002

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/A924A436-D330-42C8-83C3-FEAF91E6B326.htm

Back