Achievements incoming...

Yeah, if you turn cheats on, turn god mode on, turn cheats off, you then have god mode without the achivements disabled, for example.

Still no achievements...

I think valve might be working on offers or something special for those who get all the achievements, like 1/2 Price on selected games or something, or maybe the Valve Store.... PLUSH HEADCRAB!!!

Still no achievements...

I think valve might be working on offers or something special for those who get all the achievements, like 1/2 Price on selected games or something, or maybe the Valve Store.... PLUSH HEADCRAB!!!

LOL

'you have no life, congratulations you earned yourself a discount'

Argh! Probably the same four I couldn't find! I'm so tempted to do it...
I think I know the ones, you have to look unusually high in a cavern to spot them, they are above another set of grubs surrounding a cavern opening. I wish I could be more specific but I really can't remember.

What is the spawn code for Grubs, npc_spawn_npc_grub?

Sometimes the grubs are so far away you can only see their glow haze, even with zoom-suit.

No, I havnt unfortunately, my bet is on tommorow...

Which has been my bet for a whole week.

Wow just forget about them already.

Itll take more than weeks.

Wow, this is a popular thread...7 pages, and we havnt even got the achievements yet :D

7 pages? Jeez does everybody stick on the default posts per page? I'm on page 3.

New game: Try not think about the Acheivements.

What were we talking about....(I'm doing well :D)

*Looks at thread title* NO!!!!!!!!!!

Now I'm not gona get the game completion achievement :(

Valve sure like taking their sweet time, they obviously have all the data ready, they probs just can't be bothered to release it, because we saw the pictures for the achievements and they had names, so i say...

VALVe GET A MOVE ON!!!

Last night Steam had an auto-update right before I went to bed... I was hopeful, but nope. :(

Never be hopeful of a steam release...

You will always be let down...

UNTIL IT DOES COME AND ITS AMAZING!!!

but by then you had lost all hope...

OH WELL :D

Why do we keep this thread alive? Stop posting, people.

Please.

Say that to the OP acting like somekind of hardcore acheivement nerd

We keep posting because this thread hasnt actually started yet, we are waiting for the achievements :S

Hm they status changed from "in next weeks" to "When it's done"

Ok, I have changed my mind, I dont think we will get any such achievements until after xmas, unfortunatley...:(

Sneaky valve updated our nova prospekt soldier model :D

That update is definitely coming soon

Back