Aggressive while gaming?....

Biggest loser on the planet, apart from Shens :D

LMAO!!!!

Funniest thing I've seen this week. Just wait until parents get a hold of that. Loved the really weak slap he gave the TV.

Very funneh. This guy has a vocabulary consisting of about 10 words.

Haha, so funny when he got back into the game and lagged out :D

As if swearing and slapping the tv is going to help.

Halo 2, Murray.

lol i used to be like that, not as bad as him but i would curse and get really pissed off, but i've changed my ways

xLostx said:
lol i used to be like that, not as bad as him but i would curse and get really pissed off, but i've changed my ways
Now instead you vent your anger on messageboards :D

Nice video, that guy is lame though.

dekstar said:
Now instead you vent your anger on messageboards :D

Nice video, that guy is lame though.
SHUT THE **** UP MOTHER ****ERJOWEIHJFOIWEHOFHW

Hahaha, I love the slight shaking of the TV and the turning off of the console with such rage.

"whhhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?????"

"RAAAAAAWWWWWWWGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRR"

Funny, but undoubtedly fake.

Absinthe said:
I'm pretty sure that was fake.

It probably is fake, but the scary thing is... there REALLY is people out there like that :|

What a dumbass. It really cracked me up when he threw the controller and got up like he was about to leave, then in the next scene he's is back on it :D

It was staged. Who records themselves gaming/acting like a complete moron then posts it on the internet? Hopefully no one here.

Anyway, what an idiot. He needs a life.

I used to get like that a lot. Then my dad would say I'm getting emotional and need to cut down.

Sure, dad. I'll stop getting pissed at the game when you stop getting pissed at the Super Bowl.

MiccyNarc said:
It was staged. Who records themselves gaming/acting like a complete moron then posts it on the internet? Hopefully no one here.

Anyway, what an idiot. He needs a life.

someone (ie a parent) might have put the camera hidden behind him, anyway yeah that dudes crazy

Absinthe said:
I used to get like that a lot. Then my dad would say I'm getting emotional and need to cut down.

Sure, dad. I'll stop getting pissed at the game when you stop getting pissed at the Super Bowl.

Wow, I need to copy that down. Although, I'd switch it to just "football."

i may scream one or two curse words when i game...but not all that

Zeus said:
someone (ie a parent) might have put the camera hidden behind him, anyway yeah that dudes crazy
And the parent posted it on the net? Yep.

If he gets pissed at that game.....he needs help. First off Halo 2 is not hard online, he just sucks....If he were playing counterstrike I'm sure it would be soooo much worse..that game gets on my nerves even....and I am very hard to piss off when it comes to videogames.

Thats what happens when you play console games people.
Wow, I have never seen someone as aggressive as him...

I get really pissed at games sometimes but I was never anything like that guy.

dream431ca said:
If he gets pissed at that game.....he needs help. First off Halo 2 is not hard online, he just sucks....If he were playing counterstrike I'm sure it would be soooo much worse..that game gets on my nerves even....and I am very hard to piss off when it comes to videogames.
CS:S is the only game I have ever yelled at. I love CS:S BTW and have become much better at it then I used to be.

No, I have not watched the video yet.

Watched it, those girls on the adds on that site are hot.

LMAO I've never been that pissed off at a game.

Well, I have to believe everybody gets pissed off when playing games, but shouting at people online won't make any difference.

HAHAHA that was the funniest thing I have ever seen,after he lagged out and walked into another room,I think he went and killed himself,or went to punch his cat for a while.I cant get that mad at my PC,even though I have been known to punch the monitor,but not while playing games.o well,i have an lcd now so I cant do that lol

sure i get frustrate now and then, even a little pissed if like someone camps spawn every round with an awp. but that guy just needs help, and even if its staged people are like that.. seriously, anger issues. Nobody should ever tell me I have a gaming problem ever again.. besides I don't even play much anymore. but seriousl, i laughed my ass of at this point

"shut the **** up.. your name is like"
*response*
" NO ! SHUT THE **** UP YOUR A NOOB !"
*response*
"incoherent cussing"

I'd cap his ass yo

Back