Ahmadinejad: 'American empire' nearing its end

Meh, probably just rhetoric to appease his hard-liners. Doubt he has any intent to act.

He cant act, even in the worst doomsday scenario where he has a Iranian nuke smuggled into the US, he must know America will absolutely flatten Iran, with or without a shred of proof.

He's just spouting shit, its what middle-east wankers do.

Taking bets, which American city disappears in nuclear fire?

My bet is on Washington DC, yours?

Washington DC - |

Haha, hardly.

I just see what I see. I never said it was going to happen. But the way I interpreted his body language and choice use of vocab, my assumption is that he is a lunatic with too much power and is capable of more than we think we know.

So you are basing all that on his body language you saw through a TV? I'll do you one better. I sense that you are one paranoid guy, and I don't even have to see your body language. Take a chill pill, it will be okay. ;) You are saying he will do something. I'll ask again, what can he possibly do to us? We already established he has no nuclear weapons. Is he going to throw stones at us?

Dude, that's where I live (seriously).

You are probably right, we are the nuclear capital of the US so we'd probably be the first to go.

I think you'll be just fine. What are they going to do, destroy all your nuclear testing sites?

I think you'll be just fine. What are they going to do, destroy all your nuclear testing sites?

Are we still talking about Iran? If so I don't know, they might photoshop this entire town getting nuked.

Are we still talking about Iran? If so I don't know, they might photoshop this entire town getting nuked.

BASTARDS!!!!

I bet they were responsible for the cat pics...pure evil

lol, how can you possibly justify that.

the war is what the position is based on.

c'mon look at him,now about the american sistem,is the obvious reason

he is a comunist an the comunist bible say america should end so capitalism end,if there wasnt any war he will still have the same point no matter what the usa do unless it abandon capitalims ,tie theyr falgs full red and put a giant statue of marx on top of the white house,thats when he will change his point

c'mon look at him,now about the american sistem,is the obvious reason

he is a comunist an the comunist bible say america should end so capitalism end,if there wasnt any war he will still have the same point no matter what the usa do unless it abandon capitalims ,tie theyr falgs full red and put a giant statue of marx on top of the white house,thats when he will change his point
Are we still talking about Kadayi, noted fan of Ron Paul?

at least you dont have the blubbering idiot menino.

Been abroad much?
Been to Paris, Beijing and Saigon. You?

So you are basing all that on his body language you saw through a TV? I'll do you one better. I sense that you are one paranoid guy, and I don't even have to see your body language. Take a chill pill, it will be okay. ;) You are saying he will do something. I'll ask again, what can he possibly do to us? We already established he has no nuclear weapons. Is he going to throw stones at us?

Chief, you don't know me. You only have 5 senses, stop using your imaginary 6th.

Ahahaha, alright man. Assume away. It really doesn't bother me one bit.

So I guess no deal? That's a shame. You are right, I do assume a lot. Like today I assumed that you were actually willing to defend the claims you made in the politics board, I don't know why in the world I would make such a insane assumption. Have a nice day. :cheers:

Been to Paris, Beijing and Saigon. You?

3 Cities? Were the coach tours from the hotel good? :LOL:

Chief, you don't know me. You only have 5 senses, stop using your imaginary 6th.

LOL, rich from the man who claims to know that Ahmadinejad is definitely up to something dastardly. :dozey:

So I guess no deal? That's a shame. You are right, I do assume a lot. Like today I assumed that you were actually willing to defend the claims you made in the politics board, I don't know why in the world I would make such a insane assumption. Have a nice day. :cheers:
Want to know what I assume about you? Want to know why I don't counter your points with my own? You came on a little strong in your first response, and that just instantly made this discussion an unfriendly one. Perhaps manners don't apply on the internet?

Because I sense you're the kind of person who can only get a rise out of people through the internet. Face-to-face confrontations don't work out well in your advantage because you are socially inept, so you're insecurities in the real world translate to message boards, and you get to hide behind a veil. Did I get that part right?

Because I sure as hell am getting a rise out of you, because when I wake up tomorrow, and if I happen to even think about this conversation, I'll probably laugh and say you have me all wrong, yet you feel like you're 100% correct. That sucks. It's like walking around knowing that the world was flat hundreds of years ago.

3 Cities? Were the coach tours from the hotel good? :LOL:

Hahahaha, another one that assumes too much.

Want to know what I assume about you? Want to know why I don't counter your points with my own? You came on a little strong in your first response, and that just instantly made this discussion an unfriendly one. Perhaps manners don't apply on the internet?

Because I sense you're the kind of person who can only get a rise out of people through the internet. Face-to-face confrontations don't work out well in your advantage because you are socially inept, so you're insecurities in the real world translate to message boards, and you get to hide behind a veil. Did I get that part right?

Because I sure as hell am getting a rise out of you, because when I wake up tomorrow, and if I happen to even think about this conversation, I'll probably laugh and say you have me all wrong, yet you feel like you're 100% correct. That sucks. It's like walking around knowing that the world was flat hundreds of years ago.

It sure would have been nice if you could have spent the time it took you to write that to actually address the points I made. I don't think you understand how the politics board works. The first post I made here was in no way rude, I simply asked you to explain what you meant, which you ignored (like every other point in this thread). Like I said, have a wonderful day (assuming Ahmadinejad doesn't get you).

It sure would have been nice if you could have spent the time it took you to write that to actually address the points I made. I don't think you understand how the politics board works. Like I said, have a nice day (assuming Ahmadinejad doesn't get you).
So they work by... Let me get this straight... Closing off anyones view points by starting out the gate with strong opinions and assumptions, practically insulting another about their stance on an issue and/or topic?

Yeah...

Wasn't rude? You couldn't have worded it any different? Like "Well why do you see it like that?" Instead you were broad and insisted that I must be a chicken shit right off the bat. That's not the way to go about initiating a conversation with someone - I don't think they would like that very much.

So they work by... Let me get this straight... Closing off anyones view points by starting out the gate with strong opinions and assumptions, practically insulting another about their stance on an issue and/or topic?

Yeah, that's a real gentleman right there. Hope you feel real good about yourself. :D

Asking you to explain what you meant is not closing off your viewpoints. Let's review real quick.

You made a simple claim in your original post, that claim was that Ahmadinejad was "cooking something up". My first response to you was asking you exactly what you think he was cooking up, this response was in no way rude. All I did was ask you to clarify your position so we could discuss this further (I assumed that was your intention with this post on a discussion board was to have a discussion, am I wrong on that assumption?).

You did not respond to my question nor did you respond to anyone else's points. You simply posted back repeating the exact same thing you said in your OP. At that point I have to admit I did get a little agitated and pressed you further to explain your point, which again you didn't do. So we are now on page 5 of this "discussion" and you haven't made a single effort at addressing the criticism that has been made against your OP, wether that critisim was mine or coming from others here.

Is this explanation polite enough for you? If you have no intention of addressing the points made earlier in this thread this will be my last reply here. I hope you don't take it personally. Because I in no way take anything said here personally, if I came off rude my apologies. So if you actually want to drop talking about this bullshit let's get back to your original point., that Ahmadinejad is cooking something up. What is he cooking up?

Haha! Welcome to the politics forum!

Back