Alfred (Not Michael Caine) has finally been released from the bonds of Bruce Wayne

Lucid

The Freeman
Reaction score
:(

http://movies.yahoo.com/news/movies.ap.org/batmans-butler-michael-gough-dies-aged-94-ap
LONDON - Michael Gough, the British actor best known for playing Bruce Wayne's butler Alfred in a series of Batman movies, has died at age 94.
capt.24476dbb0da64330a31524c8cf7c6cd9-24476dbb0da64330a31524c8cf7c6cd9-0.jpg

It seems he led quite a full life, not many actors get to die of old age these days.

Oh shit I thought this was going to be Caine.

Still sad news, R.I.P.

My heart nearly stopped beating, I thought Michael Caine had died.

R.I.P

Oh shit I thought this was going to be Caine.

Still sad news, R.I.P.

Translation:

I'm glad it wasn't Michael Caine that died, I don't care about this guy, but I'll say RIP anyway so I don't look like an asshole.

RIP

This guy was Alfred far longer than Caine, you jerks. :(

He was fantastic. Rest in peace.

(Also, edited the title for confusions sake.)

**** most of the [STRIKE]posts[/STRIKE] people in this thread.

Fixed that for you. We all know what you really meant.

I'd love to live that long. It seems like everyone is dying younger and younger these days both in the celebrity and in my personal circle of friends and family.

R.I.P.

I hope he had tons of grand children

Translation:

I'm glad it wasn't Michael Caine that died, I don't care about this guy, but I'll say RIP anyway so I don't look like an asshole.

RIP

Don't get me wrong, I equally respect both of these actors, my distress over it being Caine (and probably that of everyone else) was because if he were to die it would greatly affect the current franchise. Of course this is sad news.

Back