All 250,000 Wikileaks documents leaked in Norway

I don't care what soda I drink as long as it has 'diet' in front of it.

I like diet pepsi more than diet coke. But Coke Zero is better than both. Also Fresca is better than both.

Wikileaks and the rest of the world are treating the documents like "New Coke," but we americans know its just the same "Classic Coke" we've been drinking for decades... only with a new edgy packaging and catch-phrase.

Wikileaks... you aren't giving us anything new to drink, you are just trying to sell us the same crap in a new bottle.

Besides... Dr. Pepper is the best soda by far... case closed.

To this day I think the claim that Fresca has 0 calories is a huge fraud being perpetrated on the human race.

To this day I think the claim that Fresca has 0 calories is a huge fraud being perpetrated on the human race.

Why the hell doesn't Assange bust this conspiracy wide open instead of wasting time with trivialities.

Dr Pepper doesn't taste like medicine. People just say that because it has the name Dr Pepper.

You're ****ing unamerican if you believe that Fresca, a true American beverage, would lie to the good people of this nation.

Back