wikileaks founder charged with...rape?

Yes, like we do with Kathaksung. But we can't do that to Assange, because somehow he has gained the respect of too many impressionable people.
So you're mad that you don't have a factual basis on which to mock him and devalue his actions by proxy? Either that or you're harboring an incredible disdain for people who make up a significant portion of the "really, actually cares enough to look into it" crowd - both of which are clouding your judgment.
ERROR 938: Cannot comprehend statement. Please clarify.
I'm referring to the tendency of most people to act as if they are impartial and "considering" evidence for a viewpoint contrary to their own, when all they're doing is internalising their disagreement and arguing as if the evidence was never presented in the first place.

So you're mad that you don't have a factual basis on which to mock him and devalue his actions by proxy? Either that or you're harboring an incredible disdain for people who make up a significant portion of the "really, actually cares enough to look into it" crowd - both of which are clouding your judgment.

No I'm not mad. I'm just.... somewhat disapointed. I am dispassionate about this issue anyway. I just find it curious that people "really, actually care" instead of going about with their lives.

A purely academical curiousity, mind you.

I'm referring to the tendency of most people to act as if they are impartial and "considering" evidence for a viewpoint contrary to their own, when all they're doing is internalising their disagreement and arguing as if the evidence was never presented in the first place.

I understand now, thanks.

To add, I don't act as I'm impartial. You prolly knew that though.

^ I like the sig even if you don't know how to properly use bbcode and are implying the Information Awareness Office is run by a bunch of homos.

I wasn't implying that at all, actually.

If the IAO was run by people who happened to be homosexual, would that be a problem for you?

You bullshitted pretty hard about being "a big friend of the homos and I didn't mean to call you a homo who "loves to take it up the ass" as a derogatory thing please danimal forgive me" or whatever that (I'm assuming) drunk spree of posts in which the quote came was supposed to mean.

Are you going to bullshit your way out of this one, too?

They must have lots of sand down at the Gold Coast.

No, it would not be a problem for me if the IAO was run by a bunch of homos. I was just pointing out that I thought it was funny that's what you were implying. I see you changed it, now you are implying Muse are a bunch of homos. I'm sure many people would agree with you, but I'm no friend of Muse so you should probably change that.

Here, read this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BBCode

You guys might want to know that the Överåklagare(Dunno English translation) has re-opened the rape charges against Assange after having re-reviewed the case.

wikileaks made the huge mistake of linking its reputation and image directly to Assange alone.

Back