Alltalk server preferences

Do you mind playing in an all-talk server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Adabiviak

Space Core
Reaction score
Just curious - what's your preference for servers: alltalk on, alltalk off, or no preference? I'll only go on an alltalk server if I'm not playing seriously.

They are funny when I'm spy, but that's pretty much all the feelings I have about them.

It's annoying when you spot a spy, shout out the class down your mic then they know you've seen em, ruins some big aspects. For fun / having a laugh on a server it's pretty good though.

I never take TF2 too seriously, so all talk just adds to the hilarity, tbh.

I remember being on alltalk once, and I drove these two people nuts with my acrobatic Scout antics. It was hilarious:
"Crazy Scout!"

"what the hell!?"

"Die already!"

"Why won't this scout die!?"

"How did you do that!?"

I was doing lots of trick jumps and wall exploits to run away after shooting at them.

I don't mind it every now and then. Throw in birthday mod and maybe some admin antics and it can be a lot of fun.

Sometimes it's okay, especially with friendly diguises.

"WTF? Where that pyro go? He went into that cubby hole and is ...gone!" (on Turbine)

Otherwise its only useful for doubling micspam coverage.

It can be pretty funny to play on an alltalk server sometimes but it kind of makes the whole spy aspect go out the window. like anything it's good in small amounts

It can be fun, but it usually ends up as a constant stream of micspam, so I can't really stand it for more than an hour or so.

Back