Always bet on Duke

NO. DO NOT START SAYING STUPID SHIT. Thats even worse than Micro$oft or FOX "News."

How is that stupid? It's not much of an exaggeration with the trouble GFWL has given me lately.
SIGH

Are you a plant or something? Are you paid to mention GFWL? I haven't been keeping track, but it seems like you mentioned it in all 395 of your posts. It's really tiresome.

If some you guys are going to be annoyed this easily, then I might as well just drop it.

(I still dislike the GFWL fanboys)

3 times Modern Warfare 2 is still 18 hours. That's a pretty bold claim for a modern shooter, you have to admit...

1288763264813.jpg

wow i'm skeptical still but that trailer almost sold me :LOL:

The sad thing is that this came out before episode 3 =(

holy shit the event of duke nukem being released is finally coming

that will be a legend to be told to the childrens

Eh... I'm not impressed. I still think Bulletstorm will be better.

Impressed. I've really started falling out with action based shooters, especially recently, but this looks different enough that I'm quite excited to play it. It looks like its got a lot of different gameplay mechanics in it, so its not just point and click shootan gaem like everything else recently.

Just saw this trailer on reddit and I am excited. It's real! Duke has been dead for so long. I can't wait to play this game. It's just absurd to me that it's finally coming out, I honestly never expected this to happen.

Terrible box art. Going to get itself banned from stores.

Game looks great, box art looks terrible.

Will buy on steam any rate so wont have to look at it.

We'll see how the gameplay is but those visuals look dated.

We'll see how the gameplay is but those visuals look dated.

Of course they do, this version has been in development for a few years, but as long as the gameplay is up to snuff those visuals are good enough for me.

I think I'll buy it just for the jokes. That trailer left me with a big grin on my face. ;)

Above all else, it looks pretty damn entertaining. Personally, I like the box art. I think it's perfect.

I can't be the only one who saw that box art and thought, "Why does Duke have a woman's hand?"

Everyone look out for demons shooting out of the ground today. Apparently hell has actually frozen over.

looks like it'll be a fun ride
nothing spectacular though
certainly not worth the time it's taken to complete
either way it'll be better if expectations are kept low :p

My expectations pretty well matched what the trailer shows.

I will enjoy this game :)

Apart from the Duke's head looking incredibly feminine in the boxart, I think it's perfect.

Plus my nephews now at the age where I would of started playing Duke Nukem 3D. Freaky huh.

Just saw the boxart, I think its established that the game still takes place in Las Vegas

I think the box art is great personally. The woman's hand looks a little awkward but I appreciate the sentiment.

Back