Always bet on Duke

IGN:

"Duke Nukem Forever is a terrible dissapointment, ignoring all the giant leaps forward the medium has made since the original, it goes for simple and mundane fun, without ironsights. 7.5/10"

I ****ing LOLED :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Oh no, the sequel of a game after fourteen years of development turned out be exactly what people have predicted thirteen years ago and has disregarded all the designs models of present day first person shooters to match consumer expectations... did we have an arguement?!

IGN:

"Duke Nukem Forever is a terrible dissapointment, ignoring all the giant leaps forward the medium has made since the original, it goes for simple and mundane fun, without ironsights. 7.5/10"

that was real?

No, but I'm not surprised you'd think so.

Yeah honestly, game still looks a little bland to me. We'll see.

Dad saw the "Balls of Steel" edition. Said he was getting it to.

**** yeah. Duke is back.

The Balls of Steel edition is definitely real, it's $100 from Amazon.com.

I MUST have it. I'm a sucker for collector's editions and frankly that looks awesome. Nothing would complement my desk better than that bust of the King.

I really can't trust IGN's score at all after hearing the reviewer say retarded things like it's a bad game because it's not COD and doesn't have ironsights. I mean seriously? All you need is a goddamn crosshair in the first place. It's old school run and gun and blast the **** out of everything goodness, not Modern Tactical Combat US Army Shooter IV. I don't need ironsights, just some guns that do serious damage and a lot of bad guys to shoot while Duke makes dick jokes.

I don't need it to be innovative, nor do I expect it to. Its roots are over a decade old. I just want to play DNF at last and enjoy it for the pure reason that it's fun mindless Duke Nukem. I miss old school FPSes from the late 90s and early 2000s a lot anyway, and always preferred it to modern shooters (one of the reasons I love Serious Sam). That IGN reviewer needs to shut his mouth and go back to playing Black Ops.

Score? Review? You realize that was a joke, right? :v

I knew I should have scrolled up to see the actual source of that quote.

Either way, I feel that way in response to the preview linked earlier in the thread and the inevitable future allegations of the sort once DNF releases. So there!

I really, really want that Duke bust.

Yeah, you can totally pick up some poop.

So, you know, there's that.

Who the hell programmed those vibrator physics? Why's it ****ing jumping around and spazzing like crazy. Even standing on end? The ****.

Also I prefer the low resolution sprite girls in DN3D.

Seemed a bit dark. I like to be able to see what's happening when I'm playing a game. I hope that's just the video.

Who the hell programmed those vibrator physics? Why's it ****ing jumping around and spazzing like crazy. Even standing on end? The ****.

I'll tell you what the **** it is. It's hilarious. IT'S GOT A NUCLEAR SYMBOL on the side; this isn't a normal vibrator we're talking about. Much like Professor Farnsworth's teeth.

GAAH! DILDO PHYSICS ARE TOTALLY WHACK!! **** THIS GAME!
All this wait for nothing!

I'll tell you what the **** it is. It's hilarious. IT'S GOT A NUCLEAR SYMBOL on the side; this isn't a normal vibrator we're talking about. Much like Professor Farnsworth's teeth.

agreed. If you take anything in this game seriously you're an idiot

I'm being facetious, but remarking on the quality of the game != taking things seriously.

The dildo vibrating, in itself, is funny. But the ridiculous hopping around and shit just looked like poor physics programming.

the fact we're talking about dildo physics seems a little worse

I'm being facetious, but remarking on the quality of the game != taking things seriously.

The dildo vibrating, in itself, is funny. But the ridiculous hopping around and shit just looked like poor physics programming.

In ArmA and Operation Flashpoint that shit would have been rolling SO realistically!

Remember to reload twice and wait half a minute for good measure.

Haha, in-jokes!

That was known a while ago. Bit shit though, yeah.

:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|

Is the only-hold-2-weapons thing only in MP? If so, I guess it could be okay. I mean, it's a deathmatch and you probably won't live long enough/have enough ammo to make effective use of that many weapons.

:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|
:|:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:|
:|:(:|:(:|:(:|:(:|
:|:(:(:(:(:(:|:(:|
:|:(:|:(:|:(:|:(:|
:|:(:(:(:|:(:|:(:|
:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|

MP sounds terribad and reeks of poor PC matchmaking that will die as quickly or faster as Bioshock 2's

Apparently all bets are off, in the sense that they will now pass their due date and begin to smell.

Back