alyx.jpeg in 3rd preload.

tokin said:
It said "/secret/secondtest/whatsmyname.jpg" in the view source on the second test and the picture was ALYX, then you find a file labeled alyx.jpg...strange....

actually the picture was a BARNACLE. and there is a .jpg for EVERY MODEL in the model preload, and they're all encrypted, try to follow along with a thread before making yourself look slow.

ytinupmi said:
actually the picture was a BARNACLE. and there is a .jpg for EVERY MODEL in the model preload, and they're all encrypted, try to follow along with a thread before making yourself look slow.

LMFAO!!! :LOL: :LOL:

chris d dies after being served
dO¿Op Oh noes!!!

Even HL2 SP will have lower quality models or they can change depending on how good your system is. How else are you ment to run it on a min spec gfx card.

Teddy said:
It's been said before, but i'll say it again, CS:Source is the only multiplayer component that will ship with HL2.

Can we get the source of where a dev said this. Dont bother using the lame Cliffe one that says CS:S is the only MP GAME coming with HL2.

I don't know what we're supposed to talk about in a HL2 forum if not possible secrets that we've found and whatnot. Or would certain of the people prefer to restrict us to "IS IS GOLD TODAY??A?A?A?A?A?A?", "I THINK ALYX IS PRETTY", "GORDAN IS THE MAN WITH THE CROWBAR, RIGHT?" topics?

There isnt a hell of alot to discuss in the HL2 discussion untill the game is out. I mean all the stuff about multiplayer that is in here should actually be in the multiplayer forum and all these 'secrets' should really be in rumours and speculation.

heh, i never saw that picture of alyx before.. did you crack the encryption? anywho, when i opened up the jpeg with notepad (well, editpad) i got this in the header..

Created with the gimp

i don't know if this means anything. Am i appearing slow? well its gotta be faster than being mailed. (get the pun?)

Stamp said:
heh, i never saw that picture of alyx before.. did you crack the encryption? anywho, when i opened up the jpeg with notepad (well, editpad) i got this in the header..

Created with the gimp

i don't know if this means anything. Am i appearing slow? well its gotta be faster than being mailed. (get the pun?)

The Gimp is a free image editing tool on the same level with apps like Photoshop, nothing to see here. :)

GIMP is an open-source image editing tool. Nothing special.

[EDIT:] Damn you Kage! :)

kaellinn18 said:
GIMP is an open-source image editing tool. Nothing special.

[EDIT:] Damn you Kage! :)

I guess I lurk around here a bit too frequently. :p

ah. thx for the quick reply :p but how did he unencrypt it?

anywho, if you didn't get the pun, i, being Stamp, would be faster than being mailed....

what kind of stamp, you say? i say "Postage Paid Stamp!" (Name of my first cd to be released this xmas!

</offtopic>

That's not the picture from the GCF file. It's just a photoshop of a released image.

arr me matey, nothing from the gcf, just a very crude photochop from a released pic ehe.

ya, figured... anywho, she looks much better now that you only see half of her face. Doing that kinda reminds me of fredryk phox.

Attachments

• alyx123[1].gif
    alyx123[1].gif
    39.6 KB · Views: 386
Stamp said:
ya, figured... anywho, she looks much better now that you only see half of her face. Doing that kinda reminds me of fredryk phox.

Lmfao! Scary~!

The jpgs are the textures for the mdls, just like in half life 1.

Im impressed by that. No-ones face is symetrical so somehow they made the models the same, I thought models mirrored the other side? Interesting.

I believe its some scientific fact that the more symetrical some ones face is the more attractive they are. Think, if you saw some one who had 1 eye slightly lower than the other so slight that you wouldnt notice it straight away you would be thinking they do look wierd some how.

where do you get the .gcf viewer do you mind posting a link to it?[EDIT] Never mind i just found it ty any way

Back