America is better!

SerialCarpens

Reaction score
hehe, just trying to get some laughs. Lets see who will have more responses, this one or the one for, "brits only"

Only respond in the one where you are from. and If your etheopian...then yea, I dunno what to tell ya.:cheese:

×òî çà ïðèâû÷êà ñ äóðàöêèìè òåìàìè íà ýòîì ôîðóìå?

Ïðîñòî ëîõîâ ìíîãî ïîÿâèëîñü ñåãîäíÿ âäðóã

ß â NY, USA. À âîîбøå ÿ ðàíüøå âîçëå Ìèíñêà æèë.

ßñíî, à ÿ âîò èç Êàëèôîðíèè, æèë îêîëî Ìîñêâû. Äàâíî óæå òóò? ß âîò òðåòèé ãîä.

damn it you weren't serious, i weas just about to put my 'flaming' hat on

Im breaking my scientist talk for a moment, but they had a programme on TV the other day. "What the world thinks of America" But i missed it. Its really annoying because it looked like it was going to be interesting.

/me looks at all the funneh text...he thinks that his prejudices are correct.

Americans are one hell of a wierd country :)

Thenerdguy breaks out his shotguns and Ak-47s and HK G3A3s and c-4 and an RPG. Ha at least I can legally do this.

Originally posted by derby
damn it you weren't serious, i weas just about to put my 'flaming' hat on

as opposed to stealing my posting hat

/me growls protectivly

/me yells "AHA!" in an Alan Partridge voice

(methinks you ment Spamingland... )

:p

EDIT: Farrow..... that wasn't a scientist... :p

Im breaking my scientist talk for a moment, but they had a programme on TV the other day. "What the world thinks of America"

It was shite, honestly:borg:

No we're not, it's just you guys, don't get our sense of humour...
That'd be why most English things are remade for other places, (and usually rather badly...) :p

/me hides before people start flaming him again...

Looks like i'm the only person thats Thai here... Guess whats plentiful there :dozey: ...

well, it's not Thai food, cos all the british eat that :p

hmmm,so...erm... Spam (I.e. the tinned stuff ?!?)

Like people from one country are different then others, just because they live in a part of the world that was given a different name :p We're all the same ;)

Forget America, Forget England.. The netherlands is it all the way!

bah, its all about the brits and the russians!!! i was up in central london near St James's park (if you have been to london or live there you will know where i mean) an because putin was visiting the road down to the palace was covered in huge union jacks and russian flags :cheese:

Thats the way it should be, screw the yanks!! the Russians own!!!

I think anyone who lives in an island nation tends to be strange. The japanese, the english, the icelanders... all crazy.

haha.. true

/me lives on the mainland.. w00t

Isn't every where an island though, if you look at in on a wider prespective....

And Wales is a pinincular (SP?) so :p

well.. ectually no! if i "DRINK" away the sea then everything is one giant piece of land.

Back