Ammo from weapons dropped by enemies

I like the way Firearms does it, you can have a maximum of 4 clips per weapon, and if you reload with some left in a clip you keep the partial clip, you can then use a command to merge your clips which takes awhile like it should.

exactly. For those of you that were mad about clip systems, firearms does it well. If you drop a clip with 5 bullets left, it will stay in that clip and you load a fresh one.

Then after u used the rest of ur full clips ull come back to the stinking 5 round one you forgot about. Then someone charges at you. haha

exactly. For those of you that were mad about clip systems, firearms does it well. If you drop a clip with 5 bullets left, it will stay in that clip and you load a fresh one.

Then after u used the rest of ur full clips ull come back to the stinking 5 round one you forgot about. Then someone charges at you. haha

well it looks like that isn't the case right now, i don't think it is a problem as the HL single player didn't suffer from the ammo system. There shall be more than enough mods dealing with the ammo issues so all these varietes shall probably pop up.

slightly off the current bit, but (I dont know how realistic this actually is) when u reload quickly (in games/movies and stuff) it appears they just let the magazine drop onto the ground and shove a fresh 1 in. This would appear to be a lot faster as u dont need to put the old 1 away, get a new 1 out. just pull 1 out and shove it in while the other 1 is falling.

In halflife theres loads of ammo clips lying around so u wouldnt "run out of boxes". I think this is pretty cool and it would be nice to see ammo clips lying on the ground where u drop them. This would make it very nice at the end of a long battle to see loads of ammo clips all over the place, tho might push the entity count thru the roof.

I dont like 'realistic' ammo clips, its annoying losing all the bullets :)

I wux realistic ammo clips, losing all the bullets, Wilco.

It adds a great feel to the game...

I dont see how something like that can add a great feel to the game...

Back