aNCHORMAN THE LEGEND OF RON BURGONDY

alexius

Reaction score
has any one seen the film anchorman
it is the funniest film i have ever seen
i laffed my ass of all the way through
when he playes the jazz fulte and brick the stupid one is funny when he is in the fight with a grenade and after he says "yeah there was a man on fire and horses and i killed a man with a tridant" :E
i think will farrell is well funny especially old school when he got shot in the neck and didnt know what happened

It was funny..i love the bear scene when Baxter talk with the bears ;)

lol yeah
and when the dog gets kicked over the bridge by jack black and he starts crying in the phone box

Best line is "where did you get those clothes from...a...toilet shop?"

alexius said:
has any one seen the film anchorman
it is the funniest film i have ever seen
i laffed my ass of all the way through
when he playes the jazz fulte and brick the stupid one is funny when he is in the fight with a grenade and after he says "yeah there was a man on fire and horses and i killed a man with a tridant" :E
i think will farrell is well funny especially old school when he got shot in the neck and didnt know what happened
Only seen trailers so far, but it does look very funny.. He reminds me of Chevy Chase (a good thing IMO)

Never seen it...but I do like what I see in the trailers. Especially when his dog barks at him and he responds, "You know I don't speak Spanish!"

Steve Carrel totally stole the film. The guy has absolute talent - He's the same guy who was in Bruce Almighty as the rival newsreader who Jim Carrey manipulates to start going crazy when they're on air.

He has some brilliant lines in this but otherwise it's pretty average. Some good moments in it but overall nothing that will last forever. Just a bit of fun!

oh yeah i couldnt figure out whohe was in bruse almighty when he goes alflamintangafit plaaa blooof

Some of my favorite lines:

"It's the pleats. It's actually an optical illusion...it's the pattern on the pants...they're flattering in the crotchal region...I'm actually taking them back now...to the pants store..."

"This is your doctor...I have your pregnancy report here..and guess what..you got knocked up so you should probably get out of news."

"I am going to punch you in the ovary...straight shot...right to the babymaker"

Pretty decent flick. Lots of funny bits, but far too many so/so bits.

When they sing "Afternoon Delight" that is just pure ownage

the whole fight scene, in my opinion, was one of the great scenes in all films... it was so funny!!!!!

I really liked it.

Brick, where did you get...a grenade!?
I DON'T KNOW!

I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT! LOOOOUUUUD...NOOOIIISES!

Brick was by far the best character in that movie.

I once ate a whole bag of fiberglass. It wasn't cotton candy like that guy said. My stomach itches now.

Back