Any Good Legal Movie Streaming Site ?

Adrien C

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Im looking for a legal web site where I can watch a lots of movies just like Deezer or spotify does for music.

Any tips ?

Hulu is as close as you're going to get, but since you mentioned Spotify you'll probably need to find a way to get around its location blocker.

I know there is one, but I can't remember what it is. Good luck.

I forgot to mention that I dont mind paying a monthly fee.
I pay 10 Euros to use spotify on my ipod touch and Im really happy with it.

^This.

They just came out with a membership that's $8.99 a month for unlimited streaming from up to 6 computers as well as an Xbox 360/PS3/Wii and also 1 mailed DVD at a time.

^This.

They just came out with a membership that's $8.99 a month for unlimited streaming from up to 6 computers as well as an Xbox 360/PS3/Wii and also 1 mailed DVD at a time.

I have it and I Have about 60 dvds in my queue and about 40 instant play waiting to be... played instantly. Hell of a value. I'm actually burning the whole Samurai Champloo DVD set one DVD at a time. Only 2 more to go (with a few nice movies in between)

Yeah Netflix is great.

Oh wait, America only.

Nice...

I have it and I Have about 60 dvds in my queue and about 40 instant play waiting to be... played instantly. Hell of a value. I'm actually burning the whole Samurai Champloo DVD set one DVD at a time. Only 2 more to go (with a few nice movies in between)

Thats illegal bro. Calling the cyberpolice.

Back