Anyone coming?

Mr.Reak

Reaction score
http://www.gdfest.com/

Valve will show Half-life 2 to the public, I wonder if they show any new movie, I mean I think I will come, but I don't want to see E3 presentation again :D I seen it 50 times on my computer already.

Unfortunately I'm out of town that entire week...and even if I wasn't, I'm in Wisconsin, so it's kind of out of the question for me to go. :p

Valve will probably show a new movie or two. But most of it is going to be the same stuff that was at E3.

Translation of showing to the public is: Showing HL2 to people that did not already know about it. You know, not hardcore gamers.

yeah but it'd still be pretty cool to go to. darn me for living in KS

Argh.. living in the netherlands sucks.. no freeking game company wants to show there next game in a tiny country like the netherlands.

hehe, yeah i know what you mean. no one comes to KS either. we can be left out together! yay

It doesn't have to be tiny. I live in Canada (Second Largest country in the world) and their has never been a game company show us anything. Its all in the U.S., Japan, and South Korea, and in Germany.

Of course, gamers like me (in Canada) get awesome basements for overclocking.

Screw your watercooling! I can't get my basement above 15 degrees Celsius, no matter what I do. I just sit my case on that bare, cold concrete slab and don't even think about heat.

that's cause gamers dont like t3h cold

Lol thats funny...

except that as I look out my window and then at the thermometer placed by the window, I notice a temperature of 23'C, AKA about 70'F.

Originally posted by The Mullinator
Lol thats funny...

except that as I look out my window and then at the thermometer placed by the window, I notice a temperature of 23'C, AKA about 70'F.
Man.. what a luxury, I stil need to use a Sp00n and a rubber boat to mesure the tempature around our house :'(

Originally posted by The Mullinator
I live in Canada (Second Largest country in the world) and their has never been a game company show us anything. Its all in the U.S., Japan, and South Korea, and in Germany.

I think game companies are more interested in the size of the gaming community in a country, rather than the size of the land mass. ;)

Back