Anyone got a guess on when "spore" is gonna come out?

I've ALREADY over 4 times -stated- that according to Will Wright SPORE will release in Fall 2006, I have a feeling it'll be delayed tho.

Gargantou said:
I've ALREADY over 4 times -stated- that according to Will Wright SPORE will release in Fall 2006, I have a feeling it'll be delayed tho.

The guys just asked a question. Don't get all worked up.

Where / when has Will Wright said that btw? Do you have a link or something?

Shakermaker said:
The guys just asked a question. Don't get all worked up.

Where / when has Will Wright said that btw? Do you have a link or something?
He said it in an interview in a magazine, he also stated this when he was asked about the release date at E3 afaik.

Now I remember, he confirmed Fall 2k6 in an interview with gamingsteve.com!:)

Gargantou said:
He said it in an interview in a magazine, he also stated this when he was asked about the release date at E3 afaik.

Now I remember, he confirmed Fall 2k6 in an interview with gamingsteve.com!:)

Well, here's hoping for a fall 2006 release then. I for one can't wait for this game.

Shakermaker said:
Well, here's hoping for a fall 2006 release then. I for one can't wait for this game.
Same here :)
You do know you can even design your own combat units(Tanks, naval and air) in the same way as buildings and creatures?! :O
Gonna be awesome.

Gargantou said:
Same here :)
You do know you can even design your own combat units(Tanks, naval and air) in the same way as buildings and creatures?! :O
Gonna be awesome.

They should have done the same as Nintendo with the Revolution, not show much info until nearer the time.
That way people don't want it so badly when its so far away. ;(

I'm fine knowing about it and being hyped out of my mind, actually.

Good flash intro actually, I chuckled a bit.

If it's not out why is the guy saying in the video that people sennt them characters?

ríomhaire said:
If it's not out why is the guy saying in the video that people sennt them characters?

In house testers?

I might be dead by Fall 2006, but then again, I might be dead by tomorrow afternoon.

StardogChampion said:
Damn, fall 2006 is a hell of a long time.

Just be glad when it does come out, you will be able to use your UFO...and destroy worlds :thumbs:

According to a rumors article on Gamespot, the release date is in 2007.

http://gamespot.com/news/2005/05/27/news_6126627.html

excerpt:
One of the more exciting games on the horizon--far horizon, esepcially given its 2007 release date--is the ambitious new project from Sims creator Will Wright. The subject of a recent Newsweek article, Spore aims to be the god game to end all god games. It will lets players control every aspect of life, evolution, and civilization, from the first cell swimming around in the primordial muck all the way through interstellar exploration.

Of course keep in mind what this source is. A rumor article on Gamespot.

Second half of 2006 or first half of 2007.

They are all lying it will come out tomorrow!

BEHOLD THE COMMING!

*Note may or may not be true.

Back