Are you Right or Left handed?

Are you right or left handed?

• Total voters

Eywanadi

Reaction score
After reading the Poll:Arrows or Keys thread in General Gaming and seeing how many people replied they were left handed it got me thinking ... are you right or left handed?

I did not add a ambidextrous option because to often someone will be left or right handed but they will say ambidextrous because thier other hand is not totally useless. Sorry to any real ambidextrous people but your gonna have to pick.

Tonka, built tough!

Ahem, I sieg heil with my...

/me checks

...right :)

As much as I'd like to be all cool and different and lefty, alas I'm a generic right handed person. You may all rest more easily tonight.

I'm lefthanded, and almost cut my fingers off at school because of wrong scissors.. :D
I can't use regular scissors, they won't cut anything when i use them. Weird, huh?

if you were left handed, wouldn't it be a lot more difficult to use the default wasd keys in an fps?

Most left handed people use the mouse right handed because desks are set up that way

Just one more example of how righty is keeping a left handed brother down!

Sai said:
if you were left handed, wouldn't it be a lot more difficult to use the default wasd keys in an fps?

Hehe...I posted in the other thread how I hated people asking me this sort of question. :p

I'm left handed and I'm used to it.

KagePrototype said:
Hehe...I posted in the other thread how I hated people asking me this sort of question. :p

I'm left handed and I'm used to it.

i'm sorry if i offended you :(

but yea, you guys need to march into the company that makes those computer tables and demand a better version of them for you guys, because this oppression, it can't go on!

Lefty!

Although I hate it!

edit: but of course I use my right hand to mouse.

Leftys pwn you all.

I write with my left. I use wasd and mouse normally. I also scissor with my right hand. I masturbate with my right. So which am I?

Everyone says I'm left because I write with it, even though I do all those other things with my right.

not28 said:
left-handed people are inherently better.

Represent! I read somewhere that a study showed that on average leftys are more intelligent.

If only culture wasn't so biased toward stupid people, maybe leftys would become more numerous..

I was born left-handed, but while learning to write and do things with my hands, my parents never took this into consideration, and always forced me to do things with my right hand, so now I am basically right handed, and it makes a lot of things hard, like shooting guns. But I am still pretty good with my left hand (it took me a while but now I shoot with my left). So technically I guess I am ambidextrious... sp?

Maybe i would be better in ut2k4 and other games if i used my mouse with my left hand, but then again, my logitech MX700 isn't made for lefties. I should sue them bastards!

I believe the word sinister comes from the word that meant left in latin...Bear that in mind you freaky lefties! :p

I'm a lefty

I can't use regular scissors, they won't cut anything when i use them. Weird, huh?

Same here, I can never cut anything with goddamn scissors :flame:

No, it would be easier since you'd be using your dominant hand

Left-handed people can totally sword fight better while traveling up stairs in a castle.

Im a lefty but I've grown accustom to using my right hand for everyday task.

LittleB said:
Represent! I read somewhere that a study showed that on average leftys are more intelligent.

If only culture wasn't so biased toward stupid people, maybe leftys would become more numerous..
i heard that too, but i've also heard that statistically we live about seven years younger. don't ask me why.

I am RIGHT handed because i don't know.

LOL i just got a job interview at mcdonalds LOLOLOL! sweet...

I am a lefty :rolleyes:

but ... I play some things "righthanded" e.g. the guitar, golf and most important THE MOUSE :D

Kinda weird, isn't it?

i only use my right hand to choke the nun. i use my left hand for everything else.

not28 said:
left-handed people are inherently better.

They also die on avarage 4 years earlier and have 140% more chance to get involved in a car accident. But yeah, lefties own.

I'm righthanded.

Right-handed, but not strongly. I do lots of stuff with my left.

Back