Argos flops Halo 3 out early?

clarky003

Tank
Reaction score
Has anyone else heard about this, because I lol'd. Brother works at Gamestation in Birmingham, and basically people were coming into the store going 'look what I've got' to the staff, brandishing full copies of Halo 3. Naughty Argos, Is this just in Birmingham or what?.

How sad do you have to be to go into a game store and wave a game into the staffs faces? I mean really now, thats really pathetic.

Well, Argos should know better. Depending on how many got Halo 3 early, it could just be an employee working at Argos selling to friends, for a price.

Also don't people that play Halo 3 earlier get their live account banned or something?

It's funny because the employees probably don't give a shit.

How sad do you have to be to go into a game store and wave a game into the staffs faces? I mean really now, thats really pathetic.

Well, Argos should know better. Depending on how many got Halo 3 early, it could just be an employee working at Argos selling to friends, for a price.

Also don't people that play Halo 3 earlier get their live account banned or something?

yes, but you can play it off line, disconnect both the hard drive, and internet cable, you will be OK.

I've heard about this, but it makes me think why anyone would want to go to so much effort to get a game that will really depend on its online capabilities if no one else will be online to play it!

Yeah, pretty funny...and stupid. The gamer should not be punished because some store broke the rules. Let 'em play I say!!

Only the people who played the beta version that was leaked on the internet weeks ago. If you got a retail copy, you're home free.

It's like that time I found a penny on the floor.

I was so excited. :|

SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE

It's pretty easy to guess whats going to happen, what with all of the movies Bungie have released the past week or so.

At least broadly.

Stupid curiosity. I watched that youtube video for a total of half a second before I realized what I was doing.

Anyway, you don't get banned for playing Halo 3 early.

Ive heard that there are 3 endings, depending on how long it takes you to complete the final objective...

Multiple endings in a game like Halo blow. Definitive ending please.

It's all about what difficulty you beat it on, Legendary obviously gives you the best one

Multiple endings in a game like Halo blow. Definitive ending please.

Agreed. The more open-ended games get, the more I hanker for linearity. I'm such a completist that multiple storypaths leave me unfulfilled - I get bored of the game before I get bored of completing it. Hence getting 100% in Vice City in 25 hours is way more satisfying than 97 bloody percent in San Andreas in about 40 hours.

Grr.

my prediction...humans and covenant form an alliance at some point

OR

The foreruner come back and are like "wtf did you do to my ring, asshole"

and can you please put a friggen SPOILER tag in your post if your mentioning multiple endings, jesus christ...

My predictions? The game sets itself up for Halo 4.

Playing the game early does NOT ban you!

Well, unless you are an MS employee. They are the only ones which will get banned if they play it early. :)

I wouldn't mind having the game early, as in now. I'd just go into Forge and make ready looooadds of maps and playlists for me and my mates to play. ''Zombies'' is going to be SO much more fun with the ability to set up a maps layout how I want it. Defensive positions, chokepoints, specific weapons here and there, getaway vehicles...

Gimme.

Back