Ati level

CR35

Reaction score
I heard some rumors about an ati level. I really would like to know more about this. I used google on this but couldn't find anything really usefull. Hopefully there are some images out there. One thing i did fiend out that Gabe newell originally talked about it and wanted to release it later over steam and you would need a really heavy vid card to play it

Greetz

All we know if they exist somewhere in Valves office, dont hold your breath.

oh man... then I should prepare money to buy a powerful Vcard.

they're another thing valve will prolly get hacked for

BlackMesaDude said:
Forget them they will never be out it was just to show off the game.
Source?

As far as we know, they are still being planned/created.

GN was talking about wanting to release them over steam

One of the recent PCGamer's was talking about them. As far as I know they're still in production....but then I don't really now much at all so....er.....

Any idea how powerful a GPU you're gonna need? I'm guessing my 9800Pro 256 won't cut it even though I only just bought it. Damn I hate being required to fork out £400 every 6 months just to play games at their best! It's a bloomin' con I tell ya!

There's really no info on them either way. They might see the light of day, they might not.

They're probably part of the expansion pack...

The Lost Coast was a more mature form of an "ATi level." I hope they do another one to showcase their next-gen (preferably Vulkan) stuff.

By the way, this thread was created less than a month before Valve announced The Lost Coast. I call that "good timing" on the part of the OP.

Last edited:
Wow, back when those cards were branded as ATI as opposed to AMD...

Heck of a bump.

Back