ATI's cards will own

JellyWorld said:
ATI's low-end X1300 Pro costs more than a 6600GT, and has a far lower 3dmark05 score.
From what I can see those are US prices. And the BFG OC and PNY 6600GT in a retail store costs 249$.

Kouler said:
Thats the stupidest I've ever heard. Why will they hold back their cards power at the start if they want to show that it is the best card you can get?

Why would Nvidia have to waste their money on manufacturing their best off the bat? This would also mean they'd have to sell the card for more. The 7800 GTX is already a lot, these ATI card look to be cheap too, well against the 7800 GTX

That's a pretty smart move... release cards that is just enough to have buyers go into awe. Because we all knew ATI couldn't drop anything better. Now if these current ATI cards pwn Nvidia's latest... that's their ace up their sleeves to drop what they've been holding back. And if ATI cannot pwn Nvidia's current cards up, leave it at that. The company would save money... because they wouldn't have a useless super uber card that majority of people wouldn't purchase, because the 7800 GTX would be good enough.

But, I thought that DBZ analogy sounded corny too though.

Freemanator89 said:
Lol, I dont care, I'm all set in terms of graphics card power.

For goodness sake, not every single topic in this forum is an opportunity for you to brag, try keeping your words to yourself. We get the idea, you have a nice shiny new pc (hear the crowd ooh and aah) and we are very happy for you (gag). Next time you speak try and make it relevant to the topic in hand....

3ssence said:
For goodness sake, not every single topic in this forum is an opportunity for you to brag, try keeping your words to yourself. We get the idea, you have a nice shiny new pc (hear the crowd ooh and aah) and we are very happy for you (gag). Next time you speak try and make it relevant to the topic in hand....

Here here :p

It does get annoying when people do that..

duffers20 said:
Here here :p

It does get annoying when people do that..
Tis true..

I own with a 9800 PRO. How about them apples?!

Asus said:
From what I can see those are US prices. And the BFG OC and PNY 6600GT in a retail store costs 249$.
6600GTs sell for $160 retail here.

Back