Avil Lavil

Joke track from Reggie and the Full Effect's "Under the Tray" cd called "Canadians Switching The Letter P For The Letter V Eh?":

Reggie said:
Hi. I have a message for April LaPine from America's heartland. Ummm, socks go on your feet not you're arm. If God wanted 'em on your arms, he would've put little finger things on 'em or whatever. Alright, that's all.

I don't see what's so bad about her to be honest. I'd prefer the listen to her than some of the other female icons out there.

(But I think I'm biased :E)

shes teh suxorz

only hoawt chick from Canada=Shania Twain

Lemonking said:
shes teh suxorz

only hoawt chick from Canada=Shania Twain
Hell yeah! I always had the tv on mute in the 90's when she was on. I dident need no stinkin' singin' when i got teh bewbies!!11

Avril, is definitely not hot.
She wears more make-up than the average woman.
Here's the REAL Avril.
Plus, If you call what she makes "music" ...then there's no hope for you.
But whatever, like what you want.

A True Canadian said:
I don't see what's so bad about her to be honest. I'd prefer the listen to her than some of the other female icons out there.

(But I think I'm biased :E)

I bet you only prefer Celine Dion above Avril eh?

shadow6899 said:
punk rock=shitty ass music imo... i hate that shit, death metal and punk rock... it's all the same to me. Just a bunch of people screaming on stage about either killing someone, or themselves :/

Again, you are confused. You obviously think emo or hardcore is punk rock. Please do not ruin the good name of punk rock.

shadow6899 said:
no i think punk rock is punk rock, only rock i like is classical rock.

No, punk rock is sex pistols, ramones, Iron maiden, NOFX....They are not crap. BTW Classic rock rules. Avril is a stupid bitch......seriously i hate her with a passion.

Yeah, she can go in the rest of the crap bin with Linkin Park\Jay Z and all the other lame mainstream artists as well. Actually, pretty much all mainstream artists are bad :p

Her music is terrible, she sounds like she's emo and she wears by far too much make up.

u know what pisses me off, Pop punk

i wanna send a big F@CK YOU to MTV for that

shadow6899 said:
i dont like any of those bands u just posted... once again i think punk rock is shit...
i used to love punk, but i grew out of it and updated to.....Jam Bands :bounce:

iyfyoufhl said:
i used to love punk, but i grew out of it and updated to.....Jam Bands :bounce:

Trust me, you're going to grow out of that too.

shadow6899 said:
^ trust me he wont grow out of that, as i wont either. I love rap and jam bands, those are my fav. music. My dad is IN a couple jam bands ffs... jam bands people usually dont grow outta, b/c those are where the true music is made.
good words, real artists don't rely on their record sales, but go out there, roam the country, and have fun

Love the Art, not the Paper

shadow6899 said:
^ trust me he wont grow out of that, as i wont either. I love rap and jam bands, those are my fav. music. My dad is IN a couple jam bands ffs... jam bands people usually dont grow outta, b/c those are where the true music is made.

I used to tell myself the same thing. Then the pot wore off.

shadow6899 said:
if the pot made u listen to certain music then ur listening to that music for all the wrong reasons. Just b/c U personally stopped smoking and didn't like that music doesn't mean everyone who does the samething will dislike the music. I know MORE people that smoke pot then who dont, most likely cuz i am in the culture... but the point is clear. I dont plan to quit marijuana ever, just like my dad, my mom, and all their friends haven't.

lol dude, chill, it was a joke, I never said that's why I listened to it, and I never said I quit either.

For a pot head, you do sure take things seriously.

MarcoPollo said:
Thats why you gotta have a bong around at all times.
no, for that you need a sneak-a-toke (actual product)
shadow6899 said:
if the pot made u listen to certain music then ur listening to that music for all the wrong reasons. Just b/c U personally stopped smoking and didn't like that music doesn't mean everyone who does the samething will dislike the music. I know MORE people that smoke pot then who dont, most likely cuz i am in the culture... but the point is clear. I dont plan to quit marijuana ever, just like my dad, my mom, and all their friends haven't.
bullshit, i listen to my Jam bands high or not high, it's just good music and every music teacher will tell you the same, i do like some rap, mostly underground shit like Wu-Tang, method man, snoop dogy dog is cool too

Wu-tang and method man aren't really underground...

shadow6899 said:
i didn't mean what i think u think i meant ify... i just meant if ur listening to a certain music b/c ur high that's the wrong reason. U should like the music already then try pot to enhance the experience of the music.
why would i listen to a certain music b/c i'm high? i would listen to my favorit music while high, but highness is not a reason why i chose that music, i chose it because i like it
(anyway, i get your point)

Shodan said:
Wu-tang and method man aren't really underground...
well, underground in a different way, they are labeled as underground rap, but i do know they are far from being underground('cause they are soooooooo good)

JellyWorld we're waiting for your comments (at least I am). I've been scrolling throught the topic looking for your post :)

el Chi said:
No. She. Is. Not.
Nor is she worthy of any praise or positive comment of any sort. She is one more exhibit in the case for Canadians not being allowed to make music.

I must oppose this false claim, by presenting you this band from Canada, unfortuately disbanded years ago: Matthew Good Band. Nevertheless, Matthew Good continues his career solo.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_Good

A.I. said:
I must oppose this false claim, by presenting you this band from Canada, unfortuately disbanded years ago: Matthew Good Band. Nevertheless, Matthew Good continues his career solo.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_Good
does is have to do anything with dave matthew's band? 'cause i really dislike him(as a person not as an artist)

iyfyoufhl said:
does is have to do anything with dave matthew's band? 'cause i really dislike him(as a person not as an artist)
Why do you hate Dave Matthews?

Foxtrot said:
Why do you hate Dave Matthews?
My ex-manager from PetCo used to lisened and look like Dave, I strongly disliked my manager, and automaticly learned to dislike Dave as well.

iyfyoufhl said:

not at all

iyfyoufhl said:

No connexion whatsoever. But the confusing names, of course. Think of... Well, I can't think of any similar band. It's rock and it's good.

JellyWorld is sitting in his room crieing and shaking listening to some queer A.L. CD.

MarcoPollo said:
JellyWorld is sitting in his room crieing and shaking listening to some queer A.L. CD.

queer? as in....?

stinger.aim92 said:
JellyWorld we're waiting for your comments (at least I am). I've been scrolling throught the topic looking for your post :)
I've just arrived :) And no avril does not suck.

JellyWorld said:
I've just arrived :) And no avril does not suck.

were you doing what marcopollo was saying?

and, i agree.

iyfyoufhl said:
She is such a little whore.
She gets drunk and sings hip hop (not that there is anything wrong with it)
she doesn't mean anything she sings in her songs
she is fake and a poser

she sucks
I bet you don't even know what a whore is.

Who ever likes Avril is
A. A girl, age 9-14
B. A boy, age 9-11
C. A poser
D. A wimp
E. A person that thinks they are A or B but really are not.

Back