Awesome HL2 trailer!

The appearance of music from the Children of Men trailer was sort of jarring, but otherwise I really liked it.

The trailer posted by the OP was good. The one posted by Samon was meh.

First one was good, but just good. It was well edited and all that, but didnt fit the mood sometimes. I didnt like the music in it either (agree with whoever mentioned Bioshock).

I like the video Dan posted the best :p

Terribly sorry for bumping this old thread, but I recently found out that the trailer has been removed by the user! D:

Does anybody know who made it, or if it is available for download anywhere? I thought it was awesome, and my life shall forever be a void of darkness, solitude and...er...blackness.....if I never get to see it again, as it was truly magnificent.

I am unable to view them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terribly sorry for bumping this old thread, but I recently found out that the trailer has been removed by the user! D:

Does anybody know who made it, or if it is available for download anywhere? I thought it was awesome, and my life shall forever be a void of darkness, solitude and...er...blackness.....if I never get to see it again, as it was truly magnificent.
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/76696.html

I can't watch the OP's trailer. Dan's trailer wins.

Edit: Blablah bla Mr. Freeman.

Wow, that was actually really good. The only bad part was the overemphasis on Breen.

wtf sheepo? how could you watch it, when it says the video has been removed by user?

Back