Awesome HL2 videoclip

That's actually pretty cool :E

wow, that is wicked cool :E

I love the intense song parts with the G-man singing, definatly download :thumbs:

That was awesome!

That would have made for an outstanding game trailer.

Someone should send that to Valve; bet they get a big kick out of it.

Someone said:
That was awesome!

ya, actually it is kind of a showcase for the game, though kinda more amusing than hype-inducing

lol, nice one. Real nice.

And its a pretty long video which explains the size. Worth the time if you aint doing anything usefull with your bandwidth tho :thumbs:

Someone said:
That was awesome!

He would have to remove the scenes from the ending of the game and that would totally require redoing the last minute or two of the clip. So that's not such a good idea. :]

Send this to Valve ASAP! Everything looked so cool it was so neat! Soundtrack was really good. The only thing I didnt like was that little added clip at the end and the G-Man singing freaked me out. But this is a must download movie! :cheers:

Awesome, I loved the part where G-Man started head-banging.. =P

that was excellent, OMG. is there any other hl2 machinima movies worth dl'ing?

OMG now this is what im talking about once more machinimas and mods using HL2 come out it will be awsome. using tha lip sync thing look well ace and the posobilities are endless.

class movie cant wait for more

Very cool.
Gman was even more creepy than usual though...almost...too well done

That would have been sweet, exept for all the parts where Gman was singing, what the hell was that about, it looked so gay

The first minute and 35 seconds was pure genious.

And from 4:20 'till the end gave me chills by the way the footage matched up with the music. Truely epic.

I really liked the scenic shots with the camera moving with the action. It makes a big difference having the "feel" of movement then just having still shots.

And yes the G-Man signing is a little weird at first, but after repeated viewings, it doesn't bother me anymore.

My Rating (out of a possible 5): :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

That was amazing. Pure entertainment.

Is it just me or does it seem like the synch could be a tiny bit more precise? Still awesome though.

lol, sweet vid. did they use the voice recognition thing or did they manually manipulate g-man's mouth? the effort went into his facial expressions was impressive. Anyway, anyone know where I can get that song without paying $.99? it's badass.

Whooooooo!
Makes me play the game once again- this gives another kick of emotional uprise- need to kick some combine over the edge right now!

ahhhh i'm at work and don't have divx.... i wanna see!!! :'(

absolutely ---AWESOME-- excellent and a great contender to RedsVsBlues for best machinima

Superb! :cheers:

Really impressive to watch. The facial animations were really good, especially the eye movements. The lip synching was a little off in the 'heavy' sections, but that's because the G-Man was made to talk, not shout.

Omg that was soo cool, send it to valve!...!!

I just got done watching it and I must say that the video was pretty cool! :thumbs:

That was pretty good. To begin with I didn't think the lip-sync was great, but I soon got used to it. The video really felt like a real music video :thumbs: . Last but not least... that song was brilliant :O !

I love how they redid the camera movements , that was a good idea. Must have used teh built in demoui camera functions, no?

I believe that if they had a seperate audio track for the voice, the lipsync tool works a bit better.

The future for people making Music Videos out of half-life 2, look like a nice hobby, I hope loads of people get into this hobby :afro:

This was some pretty good work.

But I have to admit that I have no love for that song and that singing G-Man really put me off.

Back