Battleship the boardgame ..err movie trailer

Why the f*** did they bother bringing in the name "Battleship" for this movie? HOLLYWOOD I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU.

That.. is.. wow.. ... what?

Its like Michael Bay fell asleep in the bath and this is what he dreamed about.

yeah Liam Neeson is the only reason this movie will go from a 1/4 stars to 2/4 stars but yeah holy shit Hollywood, you're looking a lot like Bollywood these days

I'm about as excited as that website wanted me to be.

"Prepare to fire."
"Sir, which weapons?

"ALL

OF

THEM"

Clearly, I'm seeing this.

Guesses? GPS, radar, reconnaissance drones. Hello?!

Oh right, they're pulling the old "oh noes teh aliens are jamming our signals" routine...

Liam Neeson is the reason this movie is even getting a trailer.

Also, the ships actually looked pretty badass, shame the entire ****ing movie looks like ass.

metal gear: battleship for los angeles is the vibe i'm getting from that

looks like pish

BattleShip+Aliens+Big budget=FAIL

WTF is the movie industry coming to today?!

It just kills me to think of how many awesome high budget sci-fi movies a la Blade Runner or Alien or District 9 or Sunshine or Serenity there could be if they just gave funding to people with brains instead of the kind of people that produce mindless high budget action garbage like this.

It just kills me to think of how many awesome high budget sci-fi movies a la Blade Runner or Alien or District 9 or Sunshine or Serenity there could be if they just gave funding to people with brains instead of the kind of people that produce mindless high budget action garbage like this.
Hey, those people aren't wasting their money on just high budget action garbage. World is full of movies that just make me scratch my head and wonder why. And it's more baffling when those same shitty movies get sequel after sequel made.

I'm sure there might be an exception here or there but, I can't take any movie that a popstar is in serious. Not that that has anything to do with the movie looking like fecal matter. Wonder how Neeson got roped into it.

Hey, those people aren't wasting their money on just high budget action garbage. World is full of movies that just make me scratch my head and wonder why. And it's more baffling when those same shitty movies get sequel after sequel made.

They aren't wasting their money at all. Those high-budget action garbage movies pay for themselves 5 times over when they're only moderately successful.

Wonder how Neeson got roped into it.

This.

You sunk my battleship.

...and my faith in 2012's film line-up.

Somebody should change the title to "Battleship the Boredgame"

Heehee

Liam Neeson has always been meh to me. Alexander Skarsgard on the other hand...

I just dont get why good actors chose to do shitty parts. Like I know they get paid, but they could probably make the same kind of money by being in a good movie, you know?

I just dont get why good actors chose to do shitty parts.

For fun and profit. But mostly for fun. I bet the shittier and more ridiculous the movies is, the more fun you can have "acting" in it. However that much fun could tank your career. LOL

Liam Neeson has always been meh to me. Alexander Skarsgard on the other hand...

I just dont get why good actors chose to do shitty parts. Like I know they get paid, but they could probably make the same kind of money by being in a good movie, you know?

i agree that there has to be some ethos to choosing who you want to work with and what you want to be apart of, i'm all for that mentality, but i guess some people will take whatever gig they can if it means screen time and a cheque at the end of it. as long as they aren't selling their soul to a neo-nazi rally video or going under the wing of someone who might have some dirt under their name or particular unpleasant motives, i can't blame them.

i'm not about to say that there is a abundance of ''good'' movies (and i know what you mean by ''good'', you and i are fairly similar in taste, i believe), but i wonder how much they truely do come around and with the onflux of amazing actors like alexander skarsgard, people like him can't have their fingers in every pie. take what gets given to you, i suppose.

This looks like it should be running on the Syfy channel.

Back