Beat Game/Messed Around - Screenshots

S

SlackerGSX

I took some crazy screenshots while I was messing with the console.. check it out.. The one is like the shining lol! Then theres the room from half life 1, and the twin towers?

Attachments

• d1_trainstation_010006.jpg
    d1_trainstation_010006.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 538
  • d1_trainstation_010002.jpg
    d1_trainstation_010002.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 517
  • d1_trainstation_010004.jpg
    d1_trainstation_010004.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 520
  • d1_trainstation_010008.jpg
    d1_trainstation_010008.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 480
  • d1_trainstation_060013.jpg
    d1_trainstation_060013.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 493
Slacker- Join the club. Everyone else has "messed around"

Sorry, but it's old now.

Done before, and their not even that great, if you want to really "mess around" with halflife2 get Garrymod, search it on recent posts

ffs....haven't people got better things to talk about...or DO!!!

I'm truely sorry guys.. you think I give a damn if you have all seen it? If its old to you don't read the post, its not that hard. Instead of trying to be cool on the internet and acting like a hardass, why don't you just let posts like this go? This will probably be my last message cuz the admin and mods are probably superficial bastards who abuse their powers and ban me from the site. So goodbye, good game, and good luck.

Because there is a whole focking thread on this and we don't want useless crap populating our forum thread list.

blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda i hate you you hate me and i don't even know who you are.

SlackerGSX said:
I'm truely sorry guys.. you think I give a damn if you have all seen it? If its old to you don't read the post, its not that hard. Instead of trying to be cool on the internet and acting like a hardass, why don't you just let posts like this go? This will probably be my last message cuz the admin and mods are probably superficial bastards who abuse their powers and ban me from the site. So goodbye, good game, and good luck.

Most hypocritical post...ever.

Stop flooding the forums with un-original threads. Do something useful, like your middle school homework.

Guys, It's Best To Ignore This Thread Before It Erupts Into A Flame War. Don't Worry It Will Be Deleted/Locked Soon Enough.

Hahaha too bad I did that last screen already. I don't have the screen right now, but I did post it awhile ago.

You might have gotten away with this post, if you hadn't gone on to insult the mods/admins.

Or maybe not.

SlackerGSX said:

"Good game"? Somone is a little addicted to Counter-Strike.

Got and issue? ;( Grab a tissue!

Back