Before you started playing...

No, I just played. Doing otherwise would have been recockulous.

Just went ahead and played. I second guessed Half-Life 2 by doing that and was mostly wrong. Looked at the 'Follow Freeman' chapter and went 'oh boy, I can't wait to see the Hydra in that chapter!'

i checked the number of scenes but not their names. when i started playing it immediatly felt different. Like it was more about the action. the motion blur, the extra water effect and the freaking amazing shadows really put a spell on me. now i have to wait a year or more for more half life, life is cruel...

Played immediatley, If I scanned and new there was going to be a strider battle, I wouldn't of played it. God I hated that part.

I seem to remember when I launched Episode One for the first time, took a look at the chapter list and saw "coming soon" at the end. I thought that was more Episode One gameplay :(

:LOL:

Anyway, I think I have told this before but whatever...

I remember on October 10th I started up Episode 2 for the first time and (even though I have seen it so many times before) got an amazing feeling at the sight of the Valve logo. A feeling of excitement, thinking about what was going to happen in the next episode in my favourite game ever.

Good times :D

Starting Episode Two for the first time was such a pain.

I had to decrypt it from Steam, then it had to do some other crap.

To make things worse, the dialogue was missing, and the only way to sort that was to change the game to another language, then back to English. For some reason, I had to download the whole game again :(

I scanned to see what the chapter titles were. I saw "Our mutural fiend" and got all excited - it was clearly to do with the Gman.

Back