Being a good god in B&W2

MultiVaC

Tank
Reaction score
Is it just me or is it really hard? I keep getting little "Evil" points from one of my villages for no apparent reason. And how do I give my villagers free time? I was 100% good in the first game and my land looked really cool, I want to get it in the second one too.

Set the time to night when they want free time and build a tavern.

...if they work too hard then make it night and they'll go to sleep. Do this a couple of times and they'll be well rested...

The manual says a tavern will push my alignment toward the evil side. What about a bath house?

If you captured the village, then it will continually generate evil points.

I find being good really annoying because your influence is really, really tiny.

I just stick with my main village and expand outwards.

Jintor said:
If you captured the village, then it will continually generate evil points.

I find being good really annoying because your influence is really, really tiny.

Atleast untill you get pissed off at the last village on the last level and build a bunch of houses up to it and just keep tossin meteors into it.

Ok, I have another question. How do you break those rocks in the challenge with the monk and his student? My hand goes right through them.

Buy the hand force technique. Rub your hand against the rock till smoke comes out and when the monk hits it he wil break the rock.

Wait, WTF. You can amunaly make it day and night? That's f*cked up.

Ok, thanks, I'll try that. I thought you had to punch the rock at the same time he hit it.

Yeah, you can. I've revised my opinion. I love B&W2, but... it's so screwey.

Really superficial.

You just have to rub your hand over the rock.

Back