Best Survival Time

I got 6.38.00 on the Hospital by using my own technique, I reckon I could do better if I did it with friends.

I got something in the 8:30s or 40s last night in The Terminal with Viperidae and one of his friends. It was actually my first time on that map :D

My new best was 12:08 in the Warehouse, have everyone grab what supplies they can (including gas tanks), open the door, run across the room and up the stairs, and just fight in that corner. There's a lack of ammo, but there's two pipe bombs in the corner we can use. From that place we can pretty much see Tanks and Specials long before they can attack us. My best strategy for ammo conservation is using pistols on everything besides tanks (even then i ran out like a minute before we all died), so the rest of my team did so as well. We did surprisingly well.

Same as this last post, but now i got like 13:something

14:50 something on The Hospital.

Surprising cause I had a really unco-operative team with no mics..
obviously just got insanely good aim.

12m 13s The Street

Just duck under the walk way where the car is.

As for the Lighthouse. It can be pretty easy if you are on the right team. Just hop onto the water boilers and keep your finger on the back button. Don't waste shotgun ammo on the horde. Always use pistols for ranged combat. We could have made it for another ten minutes but one of the guys was too cocky and jumped down for a Molotov. That ****ed up our equilibrium and got us all killed.

10:14 Terminals.

With co-operative, but not great, players. My first gold, too.

I dunno, I'd say the Runway is pretty damn hard once they removed those niches. There's practically nowhere that can't be attacked from at least 3 directions. There is the corner in the very far end of the map, but it's so far from the ammo/medkits it's not the best idea.

7 mins some odd seconds on Death Toll i think its called.
id try to improve but the only time i play is when at shamrocks since im too poor to fix my pc.

I have a new worst time... 2 seconds. It was on The Crane, i was playing by myself. I started it up and jumped to the ledge so i could keep safe from the zombies. As i did, smoker grabbed me, pulled me off, blarg. Dead.

I got almost 20 minutes at Generator Room, 19:55, that was a pretty awesome run...but 5 seconds more would have been sooooo great

You ready for this? Thanks to a great team and a small "exploit" that allowed us to return to the saferoom in The Drains, we came out at about...
...35 minutes.
I actually saw the "2 tanks at once" trick.

Best survival time....

Well, I joined a server for versus. Lo and behold, my three other teammates had a plan. A daring plan. A plan to get one of the greatest Left 4 Dead Survival Times. And no codes or server manipulations were used. Just props that were given to us by Valve.

We started this epic journey in the Death Toll: Chapter 2 sewers. I'll just say that a box was elevated and said box lead to the team arriving at the Safe Room.

Argh, enough with words already. Here are the pics.

Me starting out in the safe room:

l4dsmalltown02drainage0f.jpg

Me spectating after I was stoned to death by a Tank at 30 min:

l4dsmalltown02drainage0j.jpg

The respawn:

l4dsmalltown02drainage0.jpg

So, what are your best survival times?

Edit:

Apparently there are more skillful cheating bastards than I. I'm reading that 1hr 10min is happening.

And oh shit, spotted a similar thread.

Thanks for moving my thread mods, I realized my mistake when it was all too late.

26 something mintues in the drains, using the safehouse glitch.

Back