best/worst moments in CS

dumba$$

Reaction score
post your most noobish/lucky/lolly moments here. y'know, like that time you, i dunno, were on de_office sniping, got bored and shot that snowman (you know the one) in the head. Therby nailing the guy hinding behind it. or the time you camped somewere, then went to the toilet and forgot about the game, causing the server to spend half an hour trying to find your AFK ass, then perma banning you for greifing.

that sort of thing...:p

On Dust2 recently I'd planted the bomb at A, and was firing at some CT down long, headshotted him and backed up and randomly shot above the concrete at short and just as I shot some fool ran into my line of sight, and I insta-headshotted him. Looked proper like a wallhack.

got accused for the rest of the map :E. Would have happened either way, but still pretty awesome.

every time on surf_10x, if i go into the jail i use the radar to see who's outside the jail and aim for them. Unfortunatley the other people on the server assume it's a wallhack :(. Especially one time where i got 2 headshots in a row

On Dust2 recently I'd planted the bomb at A, and was firing at some CT down long, headshotted him and backed up and randomly shot above the concrete at short and just as I shot some fool ran into my line of sight, and I insta-headshotted him. Looked proper like a wallhack.

got accused for the rest of the map :E. Would have happened either way, but still pretty awesome.

Wallhack! :p

Back